Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I'm right there with you
Old 09-16-2020, 12:08 PM

Default I'm right there with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantstowatch19 View Post
=Wantstowatch19;93075]Wow, I'm so envious of you, my wife is also a "goodie two shoes" and as we get older (much older) I don't think I will ever get her to try fucking another man, My bucket list will never be fulfilled
My wife and I didn't meet until midlife, she told me she had dated black guys in college and that is part of what attracted me to her. We lived together 6 years before we got married. I knew she was having an affair with a younger married black co-worker before we got married but she would never admit it. She didn't know he was giving me all the details and told him I hoped he kept fucking her after we got married and he did for about 2 years until he changed jobs and moved to another state. She had a few one time things after that and a couple she even told me about but says her last was 2011. Says she is afraid I couldn't handle it if I ever saw it actually happening, even though I have told her I wanted to see her taking it and how much it turns me on thinking about it.
Now she is like your wife, goody two shoes and says she isn't like that anymore.

Old 09-16-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in NJ View Post
All you guys desperately wanting your wives to fuck black men but they won't. Here I am with a wife who does fuck black men and if it were up to me she never would have started. Pretty ironic.

Love them and cherish them no matter what they decide to do.
Well NJ . Good answer. Glad you're willing to let your wife enjoy herself . Find sexual and personal fulfillment in going black. What a lot of white men here like is the chance to see their wives with a black man. I think that is a major thrill for them. Hopefully you have or will have the chance to see your beautiful wife with one of us. I think like other white men have found its an intensely erotic experience

Old 11-03-2020, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Well NJ . Good answer. Glad you're willing to let your wife enjoy herself . Find sexual and personal fulfillment in going black. What a lot of white men here like is the chance to see their wives with a black man. I think that is a major thrill for them. Hopefully you have or will have the chance to see your beautiful wife with one of us. I think like other white men have found its an intensely erotic experience
I totally agree ! Having the chance to see my sweet sexy wife having sex with her black friends is extremely erotic for me ! Maybe it's because it's taboo, or it's out of character for her or maybe it's because of the intensity that she puts into it and gets out of sex. Either way, it's impossible not to get excited watching my wife in action.
John

Old 01-04-2021, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck watcher View Post
if there's one thing i absolutely miss since my wife quit fucking other men, it's the heart pounding thrill i got watching her in action. I know that sounds selfish. But, seeing my beautiful wife amanda in bed with a horny black dude was the sexiest, most thrilling experiences of my life. I'm not saying that i didn't get my rocks off fucking her, because i did when i was younger. But, this cuckold thing brought back an excitement that i hadn’t felt in a long time. I couldn't believe that my shy “goodie 2 shoes” wife ever agreed to do this shit, in the first place. If you knew amanda you’d swear she would never have sex with someone else,let alone in front of me.

Yeah, the first couple times were awkward, but she stuck with it and it brought out another side of her that i didn't know existed. She went from being nervous and scared, to damn that was fun, let's do it again. As for me, my mind was blow the first time, it was more exciting than i imagined, i wanted more. In the 4 + years that we were into the lifestyle, amanda really didn't fuck many men. I liked seeing her with different men, but, her safety and health were always number 1. So, i was totally on board with her having a relationship with one man. That man turned out to be, barry. She liked him, he treated her right and they were fucking hot in bed.

Amanda and barry were a couple for almost 4 years. Barry was an important part of our family, like a 2nd husband to amanda. It was the perfect cuckold relationship. She was my wife in public and his in private. I absolutely loved it when they had sex at our house. The thrill of being home while my wife of 18 years and her big black lover were fucking away like newlyweds was incredible. I can't speak for them, but every one of the hundreds of times they had sex was thrilling for me. I swear i have so many images of them fucking burnt into my brain, that’s it’s hard to keep it all straight. But, that’s a good thing because since she gave up the lifestyle, those mental pictures are my jerk off thrill.
perfect...!!!

Thrill Seeing her
Old 03-01-2022, 07:30 PM

Default Thrill Seeing her

My wife Debbie had started seeing another man 8 yrs ago. She hid this from me for 3yrs,finlly confessing that she needed more than I could deliver. I have an erection problem,so sex was maybe 1-2 times a month. Being older than her didn't help either. I was shocked at first, then realized she was the love of my life and if this would make her happy; then so be it. I watched them several times and grew erections each time. One time after he left,we lay in bed, I went down on her She risisted at first ,then relaxed allowing me to lick all of him out of her.. Afterwards she told me she wanted this to happen. Which became a regular event for the both of us. He moved away,2 years later. She then went without BBC for the next 3 yrs. she gained weight and felt that she was unattractive and was down on herself. Last year a new employee came to work at her company,he would tell her how good she looked and how he was attracted to her. We know what was next; they begain meeting weekly and sometimes they would go into the file area and have sex during working hours. Bending her over a desk , pulling her pants down entering from the rear filling her pussy with his cum. and she told me about him and how good it felt to be a women again. Tyrell was good for her and her self confidence was renewed. We often talked about this and I was seeing a new wife in her. She asked if it would be ok to use our home to meet Tyrell. Of course I said YES. The first time i met Tyrell he was pleasent and friendly,so I was happy she had found someone to make her feel so relaxed and open. The first time he came over,she met him at the door and hugged and kissed,we talked a few minutes;then she took his hand and led hin into our bedroom. They both stripped infront of me ,not looking at me,gasing at each others bodies,her nipples were hard and she seemed to enjoy allowing me to see how excited she was about to fuck her lover in front of me.

Last edited by debbie49; 03-02-2022 at 03:32 PM..

Tyreel and Debbie
Old 03-01-2022, 07:50 PM

Default Tyreel and Debbie

I watched them embrace and slowly sank into our marriage bed. I expected him to get on top of her,but to my surprise he begain stroking her body ,kissing her breasts ,slowly exciting her . She was excited by this and opened her legs wide to him. Giving all of herself to him. Here was my wife of 30 years giving up that sacred thing between her legs to a blackman. The contrast between them was so different,she pure white,him black.I sat there getting hard as she opened herself to him. He crawled betwwem those legs and she reached down grasping his black cock and rubbing it up and down her pussy lips,then arching up and placing his hard black cock head inside. He slowly entered her and I heard her gasp and and telling him,YES,YES. He slide fully into her and her moaning begain. I had not heard those sounds ,since She and i were first married. Now she was reliving those wonderful moments. They fucked for several minutes and he came in her . She was making noises and movements I had not ever seen before. He had taken her into again to a new space.. He pulled out after resting inside her for a few minutes. I watched him pull out of my wife and saw his cum seeping out between her legs. Debbie the turned and took Tyrell's cock in her mouth and sucked their juices off of him. i was in shock seeing this as she would never allow me to cum in her mouth. Here she was sucking cum from her lover's black Cock. they rested and the she begain getting him arroused again. He fucked he for a second time,maybe even better that the first,as she was screaming loudly and encouraging him to fuck HARDER. I had never seen her so into sex as with Tyrell. the 3 of us met weekly there after

Last edited by debbie49; 03-02-2022 at 03:22 PM..

Tyreel and Debbie
Old 03-01-2022, 08:00 PM

Wink Tyreel and Debbie

Each time they fuck i was erect and Tyrell saw this and asked me if I wanted to fuck his wife? His WIFE? Then i knew She was his. I went to that place I had known for the last 30 years, wondering if it would be different now that her pussy belonged to him,not ME. She of course was wet and slick from his cum,but she felt just like the first time we had sex,so long ago. She was happy that I was hard and fucking her,she whispered how much she loved me and how great it was to have me fuck her again. Tyrell boosted our love life and sex begain to be a regular habit. He would fuck her and then I could fuck,then clean out her pussy from our cummings. I can't thank tyrell enough for opening this channel to our renewed marriage. They fuck weekly in our bed and then i do my little thing making me feel like a husband who loves his wife and is willing to allow her to be a true woman.

Last edited by debbie49; 03-02-2022 at 03:18 PM..

Heart Pounding Thrill
Old 03-01-2022, 10:11 PM

Thumbs down Heart Pounding Thrill

Did it give you a thrill when I or someone black like me, was pounding your wife for so long your brain would be too busy listening for the sounds of hott sex to fall into a deep sleep. Did the sound of the shower running wake you up, or was it her giggling as I followed her into the shower where you knew we are about to have sex...AGAIN.
Strong, handsome and dominant - and I guided your wife to places of pleasure she had never heard of - or even knew existed with you.
I took my time introducing you to the world of "cuckolding" - as a submissive couple and you both embraced your roles with eager enthusiasm. I taught you how to draw her bath, wash her hair, and body - and be prepared for amazingly good sex.
I taught you how to clean shave her pussy so that it was perfectly smooth for me. I taught you how to pick out her lingerie she was going to wear for me. How to shop for lingerie I would like. And of course, your watching me put this BBC in your wife's mouth, pussy and ass was - as you say - the heart pounding thrill of being a cuckold husband. Peace. :-)

Old 03-05-2022, 01:48 PM

DId your heart get pounding when you saw your pretty white wife on her knees struggling to take my black cock down her throat . Or when I got her on all fours and fucked her doggie , spanking her ass good and hard while I fucked her cunt and yanked hard on her hair. All the while she was enjoying the rough hard sex I was giving her even as she cried out in pain . But you sat there doing and saying nothing as I abused your wife. I laughed at you as I took your most prized possession . Or how I spent the night in your bed , Waking up every so often to fuck her again while you slept on the floor or in the basement. Or as we both laughed at you as you left the room.

Old 03-06-2022, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
You said exactly how I felt. When the black guy would part her cunt lips the first time I would nearly pass out. Phyllis had way more than 1 black lover and at one point even left me to move in with one of her black studs for 29 months. She said not 1 day during those 29 months did she not have at least 1 black cock in her pussy or ass. She said many, many days there would be several. She spent 7 years trying to fuck every black man she saw and loved every one of them but I think I enjoyed it more than she did.
There's no chance in hell you enjoyed it more than her