Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Thad's in San Diego
Old 12-23-2012, 09:50 AM

Default Thad's in San Diego

Is the perfect place for Cuckolds. On my birthday last year my wife gave me my present. She picked a black guy with a big long dick, told him we were bi and if he wanted to go have fun upstairs. Before you know it.. my birthday present.

Thad's is a sex club open to couples and single males. Lots of military guys there and black guys seem to be in the majority. It a perfect place for a Gang bang on you girl because of all the single guys. Not such a great place if you're into couples only.

So before I know it the three of us are in a private room. Thad's policy is all guys have to be completely nude at all times. This allows the girls to find the big cock pretty easily. So there we are, my very average cold little dick and his hung big dick. She says honey there's some BBC for you get it hard for me. This guy was not bi so it was important not to freak him out but I followed my wife's directions but not too enthusiastically. It wasn't long before we both were sucking on that big black dick. Then my wife got on her knees and he got up behind her. As he sunk his big dick into her I heard her say "Oh my god it feels so fucking good!!!". If that wasn't the best birthday present ever I don't know what is. Anyway he started fucking her pretty hard. She was into it, he was pulling on her hair and that seemed to get her more horny. Then he stopped, my wife skwormed around wanting that big hard dick and he made her beg for it. She did beg, "Fuck me with that big dick, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK NOW!" He hit it hard making her cum pretty fast. Next he told her to get n her back. I then held her legs far back as he continued to fuck her. She cam 4 times before it was over squirting all over the place. It has been at least 5 years since I gave her that many orgasms and made her squirt. He was loving fucking my wife's hungry white pussy. After he was done, I layed down with my have limp little dick, she sat on it and started to ride it. It was obvious she had no idea if it was in her or not. Anyway as she riding me I see his big hard dick touch my lips. I opened up and he fucked my mouth while my dick went in and out of my wifes stretched out soaking pussy. Soon he pulled away, I closed my eyes and continued to fuck my wife. It wasn't long before I cam. When I opened my eyes my wife was worshiping hi hard dick in her mouth. It was clear she was totally into servicing his hard dick and not noticing me cumming. It had been a long night of parting and I thanked him as he left us. After words my wife said "I really like him". I regret not getting his number so he could come fuck her at our house on a regular bases. This wasn't the first time I held her legs back for another man to fuck her but it was the first Big Black Cock I got to watch her enjoy. What a birthday present! My birthday is coming up again and I'm thinking an all out black cock gang bang. (100% true story.)

Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM

Amazing story. There's a "floating party" around here that's often called the "Ivory Club" at some of the local hang outs. I wish that there was someplace like Thads around here, the wife and I would be there quite often.

I like your fantasy
Old 01-10-2013, 12:27 PM

Cool I like your fantasy

Hello Boby,
i like your fantasy much more!
Hope that your fantasy come true !

Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 AM

We have been to a party like the one you talked about. It was great I was put on display and 2 Black Bulls got into a bidding war over me. Finally one won and I was his all night to do with as he wished he took all 3 holes several times during the night and hubbt ahd to serve us both and do clean up work. He was not allowed to cum till morning after my bull had left the house. My pussy and ass was sore but I loved every minute of it. The group meet every fews months but like all good things the group got smaller and smaller till only 2 couples were left. Wish we could get it started again i miss the old days of Black Cock fucking me all night I know hubby misses it also.

Black Club
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 PM

Default Black Club

Where we live there is a private black night club that we have attended.
As we proceeded into her desires we had been out clubing and we could not find what she wanted, so as we rode around and she got high I went by this club and suggested we get a drink, she agreed immediaely. Because we had been looking for her a hookup she was dressed appropriately, tight skirt, silky loose tank top, spike heels, whored up makeup, heavy musk cologne. Her big ass and big tits were on display.
As we went to the door and waited to pay cover we were the only white people there, got a lot of looks,all black men. As we went in we got even more looks, all good long looks.
She walked up to the bar, me behind, and as she got there a well dressed black man came up and introduced himself and ask for us to join him, I was surprised. I could tell she was getting warm her neck was sweating a bit, her cologne smelled loud. He got to the point quickly about asking why we were there, but befor we could answer he said, dont bother I know whats up ! She said she wanted to finish her joint but he baby you gotta have some of ours, she said lead me on. They got up and he lead her by the hand toward the back, I just had to follow. He knocked on a door and they let us in, room full of black men and women .
He rolled her a huge joint and she lit it up, she tried to share and he said , no no baby that is all yours. he told her that to hit it hard and long so it would make her visit there mucch better. It was very stong and she ask what blend it was , he said it was a veryspecial house blend for women like her and laughed. They had some good music on and she wanted to dance and he said come with me and lead her back out front to the dance floor. After a couple of very hot dances they came off the floor and she said she had to piss, he said lets go.
As they walked off he was feeling her up very aggressive, then he took her in the mens room, I was surprised but ok with it. When they came back she had taken her bra off and her big nipples really shown thru, make my dick hard. They danced some more and he had her really going. They came back to the table and she got a jack and coke, he ask if she wanted a little extra pop, she said sure ! He dropped two small pills in her drink, he said just a bit of black super fly . After a bit he said ok lets go back to the other room. I went over to a little bar and sat down , out of the way, he took her out to the middle of the room and started dancing and rubbing on her , it wasnt long she was sucking him and then he was fucking her. He was really good, hit her hard from every position. He then got up and said i will be back, she just lay ther rubbing her pussy. In a bit he came back with two dudes and he said her you go, she just lay back and one guy mounted her the other just stood there and jacked off, and got off befor his buddy did. It was now about 3:00 in the morning and he said hey lets go up front and have a drink. I said i think she has had enough, he said shut up and jack off you freak. I got a hard on with that comment. I went in the mens room to piss then went up front, when I got there there was only about 10 or 12 people there, all black men. Then i realized she had nothing on but her high heels, I ask if she wanted he blouse and skirt , she said hell no freak, and they all laughed ! She then danced with a couple of guys and then the our guy said hey we gotta get out of here befor 5 or get locked up. She then grabbed one of the guys and said lets go back here, as they went down the hall I started to follow and she said get the fuck out of here i gotta have one more strange dick tonight, they went in the room and shut the door. I went down the hall and opened the door a bit and this guy had her down fucking her hard, she was moaning and cumming hard. I shut the door and jacked on my dick but did not cum. When they came out our guy gave us his number and said we know you will be back, call first dont just show up. He said they only want one white couple at a time at the club. I went to get the car and when I came back to get her he had to help her out, he had me come to the back and as they came out there was a police car across the street with two black cops inside. When he saw them he took her hand and lead her over to them, he knew both of them well. he intoduced her and siad look what we had tonight and kissed her real deep and massaged her tits, the cops laughed and said you get all the white tramps up in there !! She said something to our friend and he waved at me to come over so I did. As I got there she was whispering in his ear, then as i got there he kissed her again and laughed. He looked at the cops and said she wants to play with your nighstick, and laughed. They said has to be some other time baby doll. She whispered i his ear agian and he whispered to the cop, the cop said really. The cop got out and said to his partner i gotta piss be back in a bit. he then took her hand and said show me where the pisser is baby, she lead him back in. I kept looking at the door and he said you better go find her so I went inside they were in the mens room and she was sucking him off, I started to jack off again and then he got off in her mouth, she would not let go and swallowed him.
I went out and she came out in a bit a said good by, we got home about 6:00 oclock.
We went back several times but the owner got busted for weed and underage patrons so the club closed. We have found other night spots just not in our town.

The Gentle Giants club NYC
Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 PM

Default The Gentle Giants club NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldcacple View Post
They looked like a very special group. My wife was so turned on and impressed by their web page, photos, and their name. We heard about them off another site, probably back in the late 1990s or early 2000s. We would have definitely tried to go to one of their parties when we were in New York, but they had disbanded by that time. We'd love to hear the story of your wife meeting up with the Gentle Giants at a party and how that went.
Archer from the Gentle Giants was also a member of the original NYC Mandingo club, managed by a guy name Dwayne aka "Big D" . Archer was introduced to my wife by Dwayne having seen how hot she looked in person at a few of the mandingo parties. Archer and my wife hooked up so many times I lost count. From the moment my wife met Archer it was lust at first site, no condoms ever! He looked like the actor Taye Diggs. I only got to see them twice together at two different Marriott Hotels in NYC. Once and only once I got to video tape my wife with Archer. Unfortunately his company transferred him to Atlanta then he sent my wife an e mail about a year later said he got married said he was coming back to NY on business but my wife declined seeing him. Her rules, No Married Men!

Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 AM

I enjoyed reading the hot comments and stories. The stories from repoboy and ilovebbcin mywife were very exciting.

stories
Old 03-14-2013, 05:45 PM

Default stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
I enjoyed reading the hot comments and stories. The stories from repoboy and ilovebbcin mywife were very exciting.
love to share, thank you, had a lot of adventures.....

birmingham area
Old 03-15-2013, 01:08 AM

Default birmingham area

Quote:
Originally Posted by willall View Post
Any clubs like this in Germany/ South Africa?
many years ago she left me and was seeing a bloke from solihull his name was Paul he was white and she was staying with him everyweekend in his flat
she told me that every sat night he took her to a club where it was full of black blokes, and that he would get her to flirt with these black guys and they would end up fucking her, she told me that they used to wind him up and treat him like a wimp, but he just seemed anxious to please them all the more, he would get her screwed all night long and when the club closed he used to take them back to his flat where she would fuck them until the early hours, and when they had gone he would then fuck her himself
Sunday mornings they would fuck all morning with him telling her and asking her over and over again
The other thing he had her do was to take her to his bosses house on some saturday afternoons and leave her there for him to fuck her also he was white though but in his seventys and would get her to dress up in slutty heels stockings and walk round this huge house for a couple of hours teasing him sucking his cock and twice he had another bloke same age there also, he seemed to just like watching her and filming her before he would fuck her, and once he spunked her it was all over and he would ring Paul to collect her, which he did straight away, she thought he must have been waiting in the car close by because he would be straight there to pick her up often before she managed to get dressed
of course he would rush back to his flat and fuck her again before going out for the night again
she told me how she would be leaking all night from their fun
she cannot remember where this club was and we have looked ourselves but been unable to find it and has lost contact with Paul now
If anyone knows or reads this and remembers her pls let me know
better still if the "PAUL" reads this id love to get in touch again and surprise her lol
Attached Thumbnails
The Cuckold Club-3109.jpg  

Last edited by truecuck; 03-17-2013 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: pic added

Cucks VIP
Old 04-16-2013, 03:05 PM

Default Cucks VIP

we frequent a black night club that is more and more a spot for cucks and their wives.
there is the front part of the club for all members, but white couples or white females can pay a hefty cover for another private area...not exclusive but most do not want to pay the extra cover...we also get a separate entrance...the guy who owns it has caught on to the cuck style needs...
he makes sure there is a lot of bbc there.....we have hooked up with several
seen some interesting sites...