Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-26-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabelheat View Post
I smacked Obama's ass affectionately.
Lol. I just literally laughed out loud in the break room at work

Old 10-26-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
Did you enjoy it? i want to try it soooo badly.

fun time
Old 10-26-2014, 03:49 PM

Default fun time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldcpl69 View Post
Did you enjoy it? i want to try it soooo badly.

Hubby and i picked up a strange blk man and while hubby drove us around in day light I fucked in in the back seat of our suv for 2hrs and he was big 10.5 by 6 round i didnt care who saw us hubby even drove thur a fast food drive thur while this was going on. Loved that day.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:21 AM

Would love to hear hear more about this.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
Would like to hear more, please continue.

Old 11-02-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
That's about as taboo as it gets....Becky
All i have to say on this matter is yes , And I don't do shots of Tequila anymore.

Old 11-02-2014, 08:37 AM

being with a wife really hot 27 year. she was riding me reverse cowboy. at the edge of a table. husband and wife was kissing the wife was holding my leags up, when suddenly the husband entered my ass. he was about 6 inch. it was some wird fealing, he came in my ass after a few minutes. as a thankyou I pulled my condom off when I was about to cum and gave her my full potent load in her fertile hole. she was'nt on any form of birthcontroll. she orgasmed wildly as I sprayed her a full load. but after she was really pissed. husband was really happy and did not care, I said he had the best sex ever.
Never saw them again too wird. allthough the husband had written me some time giving me offers. he told me I had really breeded her, with a seeded ass. But the got rid of it as soon they found ot

Last edited by tintin69; 11-09-2014 at 03:22 PM..

Old 11-02-2014, 06:51 PM

I guess my most taboo ( and looking back on it, most hilarious) session was as follows:-

I used to frequent dogging areas in and around London, in the UK. I visited one particular area at the bottom of the A1 motorway, just below where the M25 motorway goes around the outskirts of London.....a place called Scratchwood. I used to meet up with other 'girls' and guys (all shapes, sizes, and colours), and have fun in the wooded area that surrounds it.

One night, I got chatting with a tall, good-looking young black guy with dreadlocks. He was clearly interested, but didn't apparently want to do anything there, due to the fact that the local Metropolitan Police used to 'raid' the place frequently. He asked me to follow him to somewhere else a few miles away.

So; we set off. The area of London where Scratchwood is located is called Borehamwood; it's next door, pretty much, to Golders Green, which is an area where London's Jewish community live. It's also the location of Hampstead Heath.....which is one of the capital's biggest gay 'cruising' areas. There's a very well-known public house on the corner of the Heath, called 'Jack Straw's Castle', named after a local highwayman of the late 1700s/early 1800s. It's located right against one of the main public entrances into the Heath.....in fact, you have to walk through the car park behind the pub to access the place.

We set off, as I said; and it pretty soon became apparent where we were heading.....sure enough, my horny young black man was going to the Heath. We turned into the bottom of the Bishop's Avenue, which runs straight up to the 'Castle', and moments later, we pulled into the car park. I expected we would wander onto the Heath, and find a secluded spot for some 'naughties', but....no. He wanted to have some fun right there in the car park; in full view of all the gays cruising in and out of the Heath! I gave him a blowjob to start with, and soon discovered that his lovely BBC, which was quite a size 'on the slack', grew considerably larger when he was excited. It was the first time I had seen a cock bigger than 10"....ooh, he WAS a big boy.

I don't know how he got it in, nor how I managed to accommodate him, but we ended up with him shagging me silly over the boot of the car (what you would call the 'trunk' I believe), with a constant stream of gay men walking past in both directions.....some making suggestive remarks, and two of whom stopped, and, one after another, stuffed some rather impressive big white dicks down my throat, holding my head in their hands, and literally fucking my face. Both of them emptied their loads down my throat, and my young black guy, after reaching the point of no return, growled VERY loudly, and dumped the contents of his sizeable balls deep inside my pussy (another first; the first time I have ever literally FELT a large load of very hot, creamy seed pumping inside me..!)

Has to be the funniest, and most taboo situation I have EVER got myself into! There have been others since then, but that, as they say, is a story for another time...

Old 11-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Donna my wife loves K9...... there are a lot of women who do.....

Old 11-30-2014, 12:47 AM

Sounds so hot, wish I had been there. Have you done it since then?

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo