Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-22-2011, 01:56 AM

It depends on the woman I'm with but if I feel comfortable with the white woman I'm with, but most of the time I'm going bare. I have a "need" to fill her pussy with cum and knock her up with a black baby if she's not on BC.

Bareback is best
Old 05-22-2011, 06:39 AM

Default Bareback is best

My wife has always gone bare back with the exception of 2 to 3 guys who insisted and they did not get a return invitation. in the begining she was on birth control, as time went on and our cuckold relationship got stronger and stronger we decided together (her idea) that she should have a black baby. so we threw her pills away and didnt pickup the next perscription. 2 months later she missed her period and now we have a beautiful and wonderfull mixed 10 year old girl, but the story doesnt stop there. after she was born she started using a birth controll patch and for 5 years, no problems. Then one day we were in the drive-thru at the pharmacy to get her next batch of patches and we had gotten to second in line and had been talking, well long story short we decided we wanted another black baby, so when the car in front of us moved we just kept on driving. We both agreed that she would not be with anyone but black men (including me) until she was pregnant so there would be absolutley no question as to it being a mixed race baby. and now we have the 10 year old and a 5 year old mixed baby just as beautiful as the first. It feels great because when we are out in public and people see us all together with all 4 of our kids 2 from me and the 2 mixed ones it makes me fell like such a sissy little cuckold boy. I am so happy to be married to a woman who has given herself totally to black studs, our life now is that she is with only blackmen I am not allowed to fuk her at all but I get to lick her messy used and cum filled pussy with my tounge while jacking my useless little dicklet off. our love has grown so much stronger since we started this, and our marrage has never been more stable.

Having it Bareback!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:19 AM

Default Having it Bareback!

I've only had two BBC's to date. (Edwin, and old university friend of my Hubby whom we posted the story about was the first!). As far as condoms are concerned .. isn't that the same as taking a bath or shower with your clothes on? Yuk! Like my baths and showers are in the "au natural" ... I like any cock that wants to get into me to be likewise! NAKED!

Old 07-11-2011, 01:31 PM

Talking

I have it bareback with my black boyfriend because I love the feeling as he fills me- something my husband can't seem to do. I've had more and better sex with him in six months that with my husband of five years! Billy, my boyfriend is married to a skinny woman with almost no sex drive ( she works three floors above me in the hospital as an aid). She has no clue we get it on weekly now and we intend to keep it that way.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:13 PM

Talking

YES I LUV IT BAREBACK,IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER

Old 07-11-2011, 08:11 PM

thats the way i like it to feel so good deep in you that way condoms which i use till me and my bbc know each other better it so much better bareback.

No condom !
Old 07-11-2011, 09:45 PM

Smile No condom !

I didnt like comcomds when i was a teen and damn sure dont like them now.
Skin on skin, I love it .

I think I speak for everyone...
Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 AM

Default I think I speak for everyone...

When I say that Bareback Mountain, Raw dog walking, skinning dipping dripping is the best sex there is. The only reason people even consider a condom is because of the virus and diseases that are amongst us. In a perfect world without them, the population would be triple what it is not because sex without a condom is just the best. Skin to skin is the most pleasurable feeling out there. I love sliding my hard dick, veins bulging, blood pumping throughout my shaft eager to dive into some good warm, wet, white pussy. It's a connection that can probably only be matched by the socket and the plug. The energy between two people bare backing is just that strong that everybody in the room light up when the connection happens. That is just the tip of the ice berg. Once inside, it's like siting in a whirlpool of warm creamy filling. Makes my toes curl just typing and thinking about it. Each stroke is a natural high like none other. I love it when she can feel the pulse of my heart beat in my dick up against her walls tapping like a kid wanting to come in their parents room. "Mommy?" lol. Bare back is definitely the best but you have to be safe. I'm an activist for Bare Back in the White Pussy. Cum 1 Cum all. Yes we can, then do it again. This message is sponsored by msgblckdick.

No other way
Old 07-13-2011, 01:05 PM

Default No other way

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrub42 View Post
Bareback is best - once he has been tested!
No birth control at all is even more exciting!
I agree, bareback (clean and tested safe) is best - actually the only way sex should be practiced. No birth control at all is even better and hot if it is a black bull doing the wife with hubby watching.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:52 PM

Condoms only here.. Sorry but not worth the risks