Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-04-2012, 10:42 PM

The first time my wife fucked a BBC was one of the hottest experiences I have ever had. I set it up through a swinger website and he met us at a hotel. The plan was that the three of us would all play at once and condoms were a must. When he arrived at the hotel my wife immediately greeted him with a long passionate kiss. He responded by opening her blouse and sucking on her 38D tits. They both ripped each others clothes off and she started sucking his 8 inch cock. I have never seen her respond with such enthusiasm. He said he didnt want to cum in her mouth right away and slipped on a condom. He fucked her hard in every possible position but didnt seem eager to cum. As he was behind her and fucking her doggy she said "please fuck my ass with that cock of yours, and take off the condom!" Her bull wasted no time in peeling off the condom and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her asshole. He pushed it in slowly and she responded with moans and whimpers. It was an unbelievable feeling watching my wife getting her white ass fucked by this total black stranger. The look on her face was one of pain and exstacy combined. Once the BBC had all of his cock deep into her ass he started a slow pump all the while slapping her white ass cheeks and turning them bright red. He was pounding her pretty hard when she said "cum in my ass. I want to feel your cum deep inside me!" I couldnt believe it and neither could her new bull. He started pumping her ass with a frenzy and was grunting and groaning shouting "I am going to fill you up bitch". With that he grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed his cock deep into her ass depositing his cum inside her. She looked like she had cum over and over again and it made me want her even more. He pulled his cock out of her ass and his cum dripped out of her little brown hole. Her ass looked so inviting and I was so hard I immediately got behind her and pushed my 7 inch cock into her juicy ass. It went in easily and I pumped her ass hard. It felt so warm and lubricated from his sperm that I immediately shot a huge load deep into her already fucked ass. I had never cum so hard in my life. We both took turns fucking her ass and pussy all night long and finally said good bye at about 9 in the morning. Watching a hung BBC fuck your own wife is the best experience a husband could ever have! Dont pass it up!

Old 11-10-2012, 04:54 AM

it is better if you lock your junk in a cage and then watch the bbc use your wife. you have to accept reality, and that is you about as useful sexually to her now as a 10 year boy. buy a cage and get ready to sleep on the floor.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:57 PM

I had be trying to get her to go black for years. She finally did. The first time she let him cum inside her bare pussy and brought her sperm filled pussy home to me, it made me instantly hard and the sex was great.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM

i never gave my wife a choice once we committed to having a BBC fuck her. we met on craigslist met for a drink then headed to a motel. she small talked he sat beside her on the bed she said are we gonna fuck or not? she kissed her he got naked she stoked his dick then sucked it until he was rock hard. he ate her pussy made her cum then he fucked her like never before. 4 hours later we left the motel she didnt say a word. he came like three times in her pussy the first time she just looked at me like what the fuck???? the second time she loved it and orgasmed so loudly people next door banged on the wall for her to shut the fuck up. lol. the first load was so thick and creamy but by the third load it was clear and syrupy. he made me plump his cock the third time. then he made her 69 nineme with her on top and he fucked her from behind and as he shot his load it drizzled all over my face then jammed his cock into my mouth to clean him up. he was a car salesman in Houston. he was a nice guy and good looker too. ex footbal player. when we got home she apologized for being a lsut and asked if i still loved her and was i ashamed to have a black cock loving wife? she had never dreamed of fucking any man but me much less a black man.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:35 PM

the first time was outstanding, we had hooked up with this BBC and he was hot, ex college jock..
he picked up on our cuck deal real fast and all I did was to observe
after i got a room they came over , there was heavy foreplay, 69ing etc
he fucked her in every position, she did not know I was in the world, he was a great BBC stud
I just stayed out of the way and jacked on my cock
he was telling her he could not hold it much longer and she started telling him to pump it in her..
my dick was about to burst even without touching it
as he got closer he was on top and got up on his knees and was pounding her pussy hard, and she was cumming hard..
then he grabbed her big tits and squezzed them hard and the nipples looked like they would explode
as he was ready to cum he started asking her very loudly if she wanted this hot load..she was answering back yes baby, yes baby
then he shot his big load in her and kept pounding her pussy, cum was running out big time...
when he finished he rolled over and she rolled on top and started kissing him and thanking him for the best fuck she had ever had
will not forget the first time.........

Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 PM

definitely want to hear more... we are new to the club and awaiting our first encounter. there any wife comments out there?

Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 PM

one weekend out of town we went to a late night BBC club in a mid size city.
the wife was dressed to the slutty max, short skirt, w thong, thin tank top one size to small, she is aprox 42DDs, big thighs..she had on spiked heels
this party had a lot of white cunt wanting BBC..a lot of cucks like me
lot of drinking, some weed, lot of hot sexy dancing..
as the night moved on she got picked out by this BBC, he took her over...
there was a separate room for more aggressive play
he was feeling her up and exposing her to others, this was an onsite party so she stared sucking him right there
i stayed out of the way but in view, for a true cuck this is prime
as he took her back to a more private room i followed, they went at each other immediately,
was not long he was pounding her pussy, he was holding her legs by the ankles and she had her hands laid back and her big tits were bouncing everywhere
then he let go and laid more on top of her she wrapped her arms arond her neck and wanted to kiss him, he would not because she had sucked his dick, so i went over and kissed her while he fucked her..
he then ask baby are you ready she moaned give it to me now..and wrapped her legs around him, you could tell he was cumming
when he finished and rolled off her she just lay there after about 5 minutes she said come here my boy..
i went over and she raised her legs..his big load was about to run out...i lay on my back and she sat in my face and pushed her pussy down on my mouth, i started sucking her clean, it was a mega load, as she sat there on my face she reached over and got a cigarette and lit it and slowly smoked it while i ate out her pussy and licked cum off her asshole....
after we got out of that room she had me go get her a new pack of cigarettes and when i got back she was at the bar chatting up a different BBC......and the night wore on

My First Time
Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 AM

Smile My First Time

My first time was not really a internal creampie, but had seen this black guy who I really enjoyed fucking a few times. He had always either came on my tits or ass prior. Should not have really mattered as the first time we fucked the night we might he took me bareback and hubby was shocked to say the least but could not help myself as wanted that dick in me.

So the first creampie I guess was with him and was still nervous about giving totallly so asked him to cum on my pussy on the outside. He fucked me several different positions, ate me out, and then fucked me on back real hard and pulled out and shot a huge load on my pussy lips. I could not help myself and rubbed my clit and fingered myself smearing that beatiful cum all around and inisde my pussy.

I did eventaully take inside with another guy when he fucked me for the third time one night we met. He fucked me first with condom and came inside and he was thick and I loved the feeling as it was so big. So next time he fucked me he came on outside of pussy. The third time I said fuck it and he punded me with my legs wide and up in air as I held them until he pushed hard into me and filled me up deep. I could feel every spurt of that cum hitting me deep and throbbing. Hubby was a very happy camper that night to see me finally complete the cycle. Since then when I have it is bareback and cum inisde me please BBC.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:58 PM

I was only dating my husband just out of high school and always horny. My husband was two years older then me and was already working full time when he introduced me to a co worker of his who turned out to be a black more then twice my age we all hung out a few times and all got drunk and high I know they had to have planned it out before that night but I ended up naked and being fucked by both of them both used condom after that first time we hug out together all the time I ended up being fucked by him almost every time we hug out one night he just pulled his cock out yanked off the condom and put his cock back in me before I could say anything I looked at my BF but he said nothing. After he came in me that first time everything change I was always with him even without my BF he always fucked me bare and yes I got pregnant married my BF and had a beautiful baby girl for two years into our marriage it was like I wasn't even married to my husband I was his friends toward the end I started getting shared and things got crazy and I said no more, for almost 30 years I have enjoyed being a slut for black men

Old 06-02-2013, 02:35 AM

I was very upset , the night was not going as planned and I was not feeling very good , after watching my wife and her black bull fuck all night (he wore protection) I really wanted the night to end so after one of his many times cumming he excused himself to go to the bathroom , I told my wife I didn't feel good and it's Time to leave , she started getting dressed and when he came out of bathroom his cock was hard , he said where you guys going and my wife just laid back on the bed ripped her pants back off and pulled him into her , he started fucking her without a condomn and I kept saying don't let him cum inside you but next thing I knew his cum was dripping out of her and he just kept fucking her . 1 hour and 2 cream pies later we left . We didn't talk the whole ride home but we did stop off at the drug store for the morning after pill . When we got home she reminded me that this was something I asked for , years and years of begging and I shouldn't be mad she was lost in the moment.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation