Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-26-2019, 08:06 PM

Smile

First of all, we are a real couple, and only play with guys that show us a recent clean test. Second, she has always hated condoms and likes to feel guys shoot off inside her. Third, she prefers very long cocks, and I've seen her draw her legs up as far as possible to get the stud in balls-deep so the tip of his cock actually bumps against her cervix as he shoots his hot jizz. And finally, she normally lets him get his nut as many time as he can so we can play in his cum for hours after he's left. But she's temporarily gone OFF of birth control, so she would get knocked up for sure if she did all that right now. She may still let a bull go bareback, but he will need to pull out before blastsing off. She's totally nervous he might let that first spurt go off inside before he gets all the way out, or might dribble a little seed during the action. Regardless, I'm not going to discourage her from going bareback and enjoying herself. We are in the lifestyle because she likes daring situations, flirting and being propositioned, and because I love to see her dress sexy and watch her get hit on, fondled and used by other men who normally leave her with slut nut in her pussy. So until she is back on birth control, I'm happy to do my part and offer to suck him completely off when he pulls out, since I like to eat her creampies anyway.

Old 05-17-2019, 09:21 PM

I think the risk of pregnancy adds a new element of excitement. I have ladies I did not really know having anonymous sex ask me to give the a baby. The sex was more intense and we embraced afterwards so she could hold it in.

And I have had partners hold their knees to their chest waiting for me to come into the room and add to a very wet pussy. There is nothing hotter than that warm wet feeling when you enter her.

Old 05-25-2019, 07:35 AM

Yes, the element does add excitement, although we in NO way want her to get pregnant. That said, she will let guys pull out and completely cover her pussy lips in cum as long as they don't stick their cock back in and push the cum up inside. She will even play a little game, where she will hold her pussy lips open and make the guy aim from a foot or more away to see if he can make a bullseye shot at her hole. She's very tight, so even the direct hits don't get in very far, and have not knocked her up!

Wife did that too.....
Old 05-26-2019, 11:30 AM

Default Wife did that too.....

Over the years, there have been multiple times where my wife, when not using her diaphragm which is all the birth control she uses, would hold her lips open as wide as she could and let her Lovers aim for her cunt and try to shoot as much sperm inside as possible.

She WANTS to get pregnant by someone other than myself tho…..but a condition called a "tipped uterus" makes pregnancy very difficult (only one child for us and he was WORK!!) so she has a fetish for pregnancy risk sex already. So she would let them then push it inside via penetration, or even do it herself with her fingers....all of which only adds INTENSE sensuality to an already highly intense situation!!

Enjoy, this is for us the single-most INTENSE sexual situation we are involved in but we know in advance the if a pregnancy occurs (which she WANTS) that we will have the child and raise it as we did our Son and assuming she knows WHO the father is, he will have the option to be involved also.

Enjoy!!

CW

That's HOT!!
Old 12-03-2020, 10:23 AM

Default That's HOT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood1711 View Post
........................Love you

Drop me a note, I am ther same way!! Love to play bare and risky, and if I do get pregnant it si entirely up to you whether you want to be involved in our baby's life, or jsut want to come around when you need another nut........I will be available!!

J (the WOW turned on tonite wife!!)

Old 12-04-2020, 03:50 AM

Hot for sure I love it! My wife almost got it in her fertile womb a few weeks ago but didn’t end up getting together

Old 12-04-2020, 03:58 AM

I tell my wife that’s the only way is for a natural and complete experience if I am acceptable to allowing my wife to enjoy this pleasure and she wants to be comfortable then he must cum in her deep. I love it and she loves it and the pleasure of sharing my wife and “my” space with her Bull he should be able to fulfill the deed to the fullest. It’s also a major turn on to see her well fucked pussy full of his/another mans seed and I know he enjoyed it as much as I do as well...

Old 12-05-2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasureseekhers View Post
I tell my wife that’s the only way is for a natural and complete experience if I am acceptable to allowing my wife to enjoy this pleasure and she wants to be comfortable then he must cum in her deep. I love it and she loves it and the pleasure of sharing my wife and “my” space with her Bull he should be able to fulfill the deed to the fullest. It’s also a major turn on to see her well fucked pussy full of his/another mans seed and I know he enjoyed it as much as I do as well...
I salute you for sharing your wife with black cock. All white women needs that.🌝

Old 12-05-2020, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
Drop me a note, I am ther same way!! Love to play bare and risky, and if I do get pregnant it si entirely up to you whether you want to be involved in our baby's life, or jsut want to come around when you need another nut........I will be available!!

J (the WOW turned on tonite wife!!)

I agree, white women should ALLWAYS fuck bareback to fullfill her mission getting black bred

Old 12-06-2020, 10:36 PM

It's been my experience that one of three things will happen:

- The woman starts out with condoms and stay that way. (20% of the time)
- The woman starts out with condoms and switches to bareback. (50% of the time)
- The woman is bareback from the start. (30% of the time)