Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-15-2017, 05:15 PM

My wife would rather they wear protection but more than half the time the rubber breaks and they fill her pussy. The last time she let me put a birth control strip inside her and let the BBC fuck her and fill her full of cum. That was soooo hot. after he got off her I jumped on and came inside her too. That gets me so excited.

Old 04-04-2017, 05:36 PM

I love my wife being filled by her BBC Knowing she might have his baby

Cum in her pussy
Old 04-04-2017, 06:18 PM

Default Cum in her pussy

My wife loves it bareback but will usually start a bull off with a rubber. But if he becomes a fuck buddy it's bare every time. She craves it bare.

Old 02-26-2019, 07:05 AM

Smile

Have had most of the black bull bareback me. Most want to impregnate me and tell me and my husband who is watching they are going to put a black baby in me or watch as i knock up your wife with my black baby. most will pull off the condom at my husbands request and put his black cock back in side of me and say now they have permission to breed me. Very Hot

Old 02-26-2019, 10:28 AM

It's so hot when the bulls think they can impregnate a white woman 'cause then they try so much harder. 🤑

Old 02-26-2019, 01:32 PM

I wish my eggs were younger cause I would love to feel to have a BBC tell me I'm leaving with his baby inside me. I can only fantasize about it when I'm with them. But it's still very hot and makes for some intense love making. I wish I would have done it more when I was younger.

Old 03-03-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry88 View Post
Yes. When my husband and I didn't mind if I became pregnant and I went off of birth control we decided we'd just roll with how things went in the bedroom and there were a few times bulls would start using a condom and then decide to discard it.
And I am willing to bet that the sex was much more intense when the men cum inside you isn't it?

It is soo hot.

Old 03-21-2019, 01:53 PM

My wife has her tubes tied after the kids, so there really inst much need for a condom and also she loves to feel her lovers cum when he gets off. Personally as the husband I love to see the man cum deep inside of her, the act of breeding with out the risk is awesome.

Old 03-22-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybaby View Post
I hate condoms and won't let it inside my pussy. I'm still fertile and don't use birth control but stick to my "safe" periods. If I should slip up one day, I suppose I'll have to deal with it.
........................Love you

Old 04-04-2019, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak79 View Post
My wife has her tubes tied after the kids, so there really inst much need for a condom and also she loves to feel her lovers cum when he gets off. Personally as the husband I love to see the man cum deep inside of her, the act of breeding with out the risk is awesome.
Same here. Love her cries as she feels her lovers cum splashing against her swollen cervix and continues moaning as it burns its way into her cervix. Amazing to watch