Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Thanks
Old 12-31-2020, 02:13 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
I salute you for sharing your wife with black cock. All white women needs that.🌝
Thank you for sure... I mean we are not trying or “want to” be bred but it’s part of the experience of doing so with no protection and she loves the warm full feeling when her lover pumps her full and honestly so do I! She is allergic to latex anyway and BC makes her all messed up so elnatural it is... but she was the one who confessed to me the idea of taking a black lover while she is ovulating is a major turn on and it really sets me over the edge as Wells she asked how I feel about if she was to do it then and I told her if she is ok with it and in the mood for it and the situation arises then I’m giving her the go ahead to accept it... she said maybe she could have him pull out or something, I asked if that’s what she want she said no and I said NO PULLING OUT!!!! She almost came when I told her that.

Old 12-31-2020, 08:24 AM

[ONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT] My wife and I were swinging for years and many of her favorite partners have been bbc guys - I love to watch her getting deep pounded and filled with big hot cock and yummy chocolate cock cream - NOTHING WORKS BETTER as a lube than fresh hot cum - SLOPPY SECONDS are just great and thirds and fourths are even better - sometimes they line up for her sweet soft pussy and I get to be the LAST IN LINE - ALL THAT HOT CUM - nothing like it - she once had a regular Saturday night boyfriend who did her Sunday morning before she came home - her pussy was always still hot and wet AND SLICK!! My experience (lots of it) is that many black guys have huge yummy loads - I love slurping them out of my wife's pussy or right out of a throbbing squirting black cock - if you like blowjobs, come see me in Chicago . . . .

Last edited by jimmyp69; 02-09-2021 at 03:07 AM..

coming Inside
Old 01-01-2021, 10:31 AM

Default coming Inside

YES - And I LOVED it every time
Quote:
Originally Posted by wldrde69 View Post
Ever have your BBC pull off the condom or just cum in you even though you told him your unprotected? Have him intentionally try and breed you.

Old 01-01-2021, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklefucker View Post
We stated with condom on but I took it off of him to finish orally. He wanted to spray on my tummy so we flipped and he went back in for just a couple of minutes. I was not on the pill and we got caught up in the moment. I knew he was getting close and I reminded him about pulling out. He said lets just leave it in and I didn't say no. There was an enormous amount of cum inside of me. I was freaked for the next 2 wks.
Thats hot a spur of the moment thing

Hot
Old 01-01-2021, 11:48 PM

Default Hot

[QUOTE=Duane45;93925] That's hot a spur of the moment thing cumming inside a wet pussy is something that just comes natural

Yes!!
Old 01-02-2021, 01:42 AM

Default Yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp69 View Post
[ONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT] My wife and I have been swinging for years and many of her favorite partners have been bbc guys - I love to watch her getting deep pounded and filled with big hot cock and yummy chocolate cock cream - NOTHING WORKS BETTER as a lube than fresh hot cum - SLOPPY SECONDS are just great and thirds and fourths are even better - sometimes they line up for her sweet soft pussy and I get to be the LAST IN LINE - ALL THAT HOT CUM - nothing like it - she once had a regular Saturday night boyfriend who did her Sunday morning before she came home - her pussy was always still hot and wet AND SLICK!! My experience (lots of it) is that many black guys have huge yummy loads - I love slurping them out of my wife's pussy or right out of the throbbing spurting black cock - if you like blowjobs, come see me in Chicago . . . .
Damn yes I have yet to get it fresh and seconds but I can’t wait to to see her BBC lover slide out after making a deposit and see her well fucked and filled pussy and get my mouth Down in there to clean her up and then slide my cock up in there and work it.

I’m on the pill too
Old 01-08-2021, 04:05 PM

Default I’m on the pill too

Bareback is by far the best way.

Yes
Old 01-08-2021, 06:08 PM

Default Yes

Only in role play, but I had the pill.

Old 02-08-2021, 02:55 AM

I only want BBC bare back and to fill my pussy full of cum so hubby can eat it out or I can have a beautiful black baby.

Cumming inside is preferred...
Old 02-08-2021, 08:30 AM

Default Cumming inside is preferred...

As my wife is older and pregnancy is not an issue, as long as she knows the man well then she has no problem going bareback, in fact she prefers it that way. If it’s her first time with someone then she has them wear a condom, but once she has formed a relationship with him, and they know each other well then the condoms are off. She enjoys the feel of him in her for real and feeling his cum pulsating through her deep. Her first bareback experience came from a black man she had basically been dating for over a year, she told me, “We were on our Thursday night club night, he was so protective of me, he never let me out of his sight, as guys were flirting with me he’d be right there, I felt so safe and loved by him, as we went back to his suv in the parking lot to leave, I got in with him and we began making out as we’d always done but it was always just oral, as I didn’t want our first time in a car, but I wanted to have him in bed where we could make love to each other, but the passion and lust for each other just took over, as I was underneath him, kissing him, I whispered in his ear, “Take me!” He was reaching for his condoms and I said, “No, I want you, all of you!”
As her legs were pinned over his shoulders, he just pumped her full of his cum. They held each other for a while, as he slowly pulled out, as she got in her car to leave, she was overwhelmed with the feeling of his cum inside her and dripping out of her. A funny side story to this is, she was hungry for McDonald’s French Fries, so as she went through the drive thru, the young black attendant looked down and smiled from ear to ear, and said, “Looks like you had a good time at the club huh?!” My wife glanced down and saw globs of cum on her thighs and just smiled up at him.
To answer the question, cumming inside is always preferred!