Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-19-2015, 05:58 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedislut2k View Post
It's the color contrast which is what is so erotic and a turn on. I'm not into all racial based fantasy elements others are into, it's looking down or up and seeing that stark skin color difference during sex that makes it more erotic and enjoyable
I been told white women love chocolate black men

Old 11-19-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedislut2k View Post
It's the color contrast which is what is so erotic and a turn on. I'm not into all racial based fantasy elements others are into, it's looking down or up and seeing that stark skin color difference during sex that makes it more erotic and enjoyable
I'm sure you have some kinky fantasies involving black men .

Old 11-19-2015, 06:15 PM

Angry

The white woman have always wanted the black man.

Lol oh heaven forbid.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:39 PM

Question Lol oh heaven forbid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D.O.C. View Post

Why the "mad face"? Isn't that why you're here? Lol

white loves BBC
Old 11-19-2015, 07:51 PM

Default white loves BBC

Cute white crossdresser 30 years old, 5'5" tall and 128 pounds love to meet BBC. I can be very girlish.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D.O.C. View Post
Most white women love black men

A little bit of advice
Old 11-19-2015, 08:04 PM

Exclamation A little bit of advice

Ya can't believe everything you see/read here. Just Bc they have a woman's name and pretend to be a female DOESN'T mean that they are. The sooner you learn that survival lesson the better off you will be. Pretenders/fakes/flakes love unsuspecting newbies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
I been told white women love chocolate black men
Quote:
Well you're bold going bareback to much of chance for disease and what's the biggest bbc you fucked?

Old 11-20-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you have some kinky fantasies involving black men .
I've been with black men plenty of times....... and white men, and latino men, and asian men. I like all types of men, as long as he's fits what I'm looking for. I just have this thing with the skin contrast with black men.

Besides I've already done most of my kinky fantasies, just fulfilled my last one for my 40th unless I come up with something new

Old 11-20-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Ya can't believe everything you see/read here. Just Bc they have a woman's name and pretend to be a female DOESN'T mean that they are. The sooner you learn that survival lesson the better off you will be. Pretenders/fakes/flakes love unsuspecting newbies!!!

Thanks for the advice

Old 11-21-2015, 12:54 AM

Cool

There's nothing like looking a white woman right in the face, and telling her "I'm gonna fuck your soul, tonight and forever." The look on her face when I tell her that is nothing short of intoxicating. The last white woman I dated, we fucked so much that she refused to wear clothes around me. She told me, "I always end up naked anyways, so why bother!" She literally watched me walk to my car, followed me to my car, and I fucked her in the back seat. I will say this, from my experience, white women that date and/or fuck black men tend to be a whole lot more freakier and have no limits they aren't willing to go to satisfy their dark chocolate lover. Don't get me wrong, love making is cool. However, every white woman I've ever dealt with had "dirty girl" desires and wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut. Of course, she won't tell you that. You have to be able to read her body rhythm. What do you think white women, hell women in general talk about when they're out and about with their girlfriends. They sure aren't talking about the PG-13 rated stuff. White women, hell women in general talk about everything with their girlfriends. I love to indirectly approach my woman while she with her girlfriends, and whisper unadulterated freaknastiness in her ear, then walk off. Her body is mine for the taking, to do with how I please. She just doesn't know it yet.

#IRLife #TheresNothingBetter