Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Women's BBC Ecstasy Reality
Old 11-21-2015, 01:28 AM

Smile White Women's BBC Ecstasy Reality

There's nothing like having my dick covered in her pussy cream while she's bouncing up and down on my dick and fight consciousness at the same time from BBC ecstasy. Her hair is a complete mess, and sweat rolling down her stomach. I grab her by her ankle, flip her on her back, spread her legs, and push my dick balls deep in her anxiously awaiting white pussy. Her moans and muffled screams of pure ecstacy is nothing short of intoxicating. This is just the beginning of her night of BBC ecstacy.

#InterracialLife #LongStrokeStyle

Old 11-21-2015, 12:12 PM

][/ATTACH]This is Hanna,she is real blond with non shaved big pussy,and most of time full of blackmans sperm,huh
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white women love black men?-image.jpg  

Last edited by cuckiboy; 12-05-2015 at 01:44 AM..

Old 11-22-2015, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxCountryBoi55 View Post
There's nothing like looking a white woman right in the face, and telling her "I'm gonna fuck your soul, tonight and forever." The look on her face when I tell her that is nothing short of intoxicating. The last white woman I dated, we fucked so much that she refused to wear clothes around me. She told me, "I always end up naked anyways, so why bother!" She literally watched me walk to my car, followed me to my car, and I fucked her in the back seat. I will say this, from my experience, white women that date and/or fuck black men tend to be a whole lot more freakier and have no limits they aren't willing to go to satisfy their dark chocolate lover. Don't get me wrong, love making is cool. However, every white woman I've ever dealt with had "dirty girl" desires and wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut. Of course, she won't tell you that. You have to be able to read her body rhythm. What do you think white women, hell women in general talk about when they're out and about with their girlfriends. They sure aren't talking about the PG-13 rated stuff. White women, hell women in general talk about everything with their girlfriends. I love to indirectly approach my woman while she with her girlfriends, and whisper unadulterated freaknastiness in her ear, then walk off. Her body is mine for the taking, to do with how I please. She just doesn't know it yet.

#IRLife #TheresNothingBetter
I agree with everything you said white women tend to be a lot more freakish with chocolate black men i been told by white women personally that they love our black skin . Most women would like you to take control in the bedroom but the more comfortable they are the more they will be willing to try new things and women tell their girlfriends everything especially if you have good sex they will talk about you all day long .

Old 12-23-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Interesting answer i do notice that when i was fucking a white women its one of the best experience you could ever have
The white woman you were fucking was probably thinking the same thing!

For me it is the darker the better
Old 12-23-2015, 09:05 PM

Default For me it is the darker the better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
I been told white women love chocolate black men
But I have had some good chocolate too.

on the dl
Old 12-29-2015, 05:59 PM

Default on the dl

Sure are a lot of guys on the down low that claim to be a real man of white women.
wonder what the black women think of all this.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:56 PM

For me, it's a combination.
I think Black men are attractive because of their dark skin, their often big dicks, and the way they seem to be more aggressive and straightforward about what they want.
I've only been with one black guy, but he filled me up, hit spots, and fucked me deeper and more animal-like than any man I've ever been with.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjameson View Post
Sure are a lot of guys on the down low that claim to be a real man of white women.
wonder what the black women think of all this.
No dl for me i like white women but I'm not sit here say i would turn down a black woman if she wants to have sex with me that's dumb .

Old 01-02-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelidaeTgirl View Post
For me, it's a combination.
I think Black men are attractive because of their dark skin, their often big dicks, and the way they seem to be more aggressive and straightforward about what they want.
I've only been with one black guy, but he filled me up, hit spots, and fucked me deeper and more animal-like than any man I've ever been with.
Well i appreciate your comments and it depends on each black men most are aggressive not me just like to be more laid back more women told me i need more aggression.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
But I have had some good chocolate too.
I'm sure you're a ladies man?