Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-06-2017, 06:28 PM

As a cuck, I like the Bull to tell us when he is about to ejaculate inside her, so I can savour the moment.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:04 AM

I agree-nothing like it

Old 08-21-2017, 04:04 AM

My ist wife always wanted me to eat and lick her black bulls cum out of her i really enjoyed it so she forced me to suck her bulls and cock and told me to swallow his cum said it was good for me So I was blacked as my wife loved to watch me suck them . Black men have such awesome cocks I feel too all white women should let a bull fuck her and take the seed in her I am hoping to find a good white women to marry so I can let her have sex with all the black men she wants i just want to be the loving caring husband for her and let her have her happiness with black men .i have not found her yet but I am hoping I will so we can enjoy black men together
Hugs and love to you and yours honey
Wayne

me too and i love to eat the bulls cum out of her
Old 08-21-2017, 04:07 AM

Default me too and i love to eat the bulls cum out of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanara View Post
As a cuck, I like the Bull to tell us when he is about to ejaculate inside her, so I can savour the moment.
I always love to have the woman take the bulls cum in her so i can lick it all out of her i use to suck her bulls cock with her that was with my ist wife she made me suck and swalllow hier bulls cum she like to watch me she got off just seeing me sucking him

Old 08-21-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothgirlwantsblackcock View Post
Because I can't stand condoms...I love the feel of my pussy being pounded and then at the end my man shooting cum into me
I think any woman needs to feel a bull coming in her . My first wife always took the bulls cum and she made me lick and clean her out after her bulls stopped by our home to fuck her . I hope in time that I can find and marry a women who just love sex with black me alot and welcome them to make love to her and hope she will do the same and take they bulls cum in her .I just a loving woman that loves black men only for sex but so we can love each other I don't want her to run off with a black man and divorce which my first wife did to me .
I really think all white women should enjoy having sex with black men and that all husband should let them enjoy the real pleasure of a large 10" of bigger just giving them the sex they I want to marry again if I can find a women who just wants black men to use her for sex but will always love me as I will love her .

Old 08-21-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy46 View Post
By all means, the sensations I feel when my black lover cums in my pussy completes the act and leaves me feeling warm all over. If he is long enough and can actually spurt his cum, and the more the better, deep in my cervix, it leaves me with a truly satisfied feeling. I love all of my black lovers as deep in my receptive pussy as they can get, and all love the orgasm that I have when they cum really forcefully in my pussy, filling me up with their seeds!
You are a wonderful woman and you should enjoy your black lovers cum it gives a woman the feelings she needs to enjoy
i am so hope to find a awesome woman like you to love and marry I would always want her to have as many black lovers but not fall in love with and just me and her in love I feel a woman needs not just sex from her husband but her feeling she get from her black lover I support her to always take the cum inside her as I would onlu love to eat and lick her in what ever was left for me to enjoy My first wife made me lick and eat her black lovers cum and I got very use to it too .But she ran off with her black love and married him .
I just hope I can find a loving woman like you that loves to have black lover in her bed but keeps her love for us and not run off on me as she did.

Yes
Old 08-21-2017, 02:40 PM

Default Yes

I'm not a fan of cum on my face or body. If I'm with a man and giving him a head job I'm going to swallow his load. If a man is in my pussy or ass I expect him to shoot his load deep inside because it turns me on to feel his cock pulsating inside me.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:35 AM

absolutely, feeling him tense up before grunting as he shoots his black seed into my wet pussy

Old 09-08-2017, 08:53 PM

And I just fell in love with every woman on this thread. 😍

Old 09-11-2017, 10:17 PM

absolutely in my pussy! once i totally submitted to my bull, my pussy was his to do what he pleased and i was only more then happy to take his load deep inside me to prove to him my complete submission.

Tags
cum, sex