Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife says the same thing
Old 12-01-2017, 01:52 PM

Default My wife says the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia3232 View Post
Depends on how much I trust the guy but feeling him shoot deep will make me cum harder for sure it makes me feel more of a woman when he cum inside there is always plan B anyhow lol
She says that is her most erotic thought, being a happily married woman but letting a black man cum in her.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:19 AM

My wife went from "he Will be wearing a condom" "and you" meaning me lol "cant leave me alone with him" to when he showed up Saturday at 4pm till he left Sunday at 6pm a condom never even came out of the brand new package I bought and left by the bed!!! He walked in the front door and made her come to him for a kiss.......I nor a condom did she ever reach for, that was her first BBC!!!!!!!!!!!

Unprotected sex
Old 01-19-2018, 08:18 PM

Default Unprotected sex

Last saturday night my wife and I went to a club. Next thing I know some young 28 yr old black kid is flirting with my wife. I walk up with our drinks from a trip to the bar. We all talk and then my wife leans over and say he's never seen a white woman's pussy before. I pull out my phone and show him. Lol. He begs to let him see it in person. I agree and they go out to the parking lot. 45 min later they come back. I see my wife is missing lipstick and the back of her hair messed up. I figured she gave him a blow job while there. NOPE!!!! She grabs my hand and puts it on the crotch of her white pants. Soaking wet!!! She fucked him and let him cum in her Unprotected pussy!!! She is worried now to say the least.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:12 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblazinb View Post
Last saturday night my wife and I went to a club. Next thing I know some young 28 yr old black kid is flirting with my wife. I walk up with our drinks from a trip to the bar. We all talk and then my wife leans over and say he's never seen a white woman's pussy before. I pull out my phone and show him. Lol. He begs to let him see it in person. I agree and they go out to the parking lot. 45 min later they come back. I see my wife is missing lipstick and the back of her hair messed up. I figured she gave him a blow job while there. NOPE!!!! She grabs my hand and puts it on the crotch of her white pants. Soaking wet!!! She fucked him and let him cum in her Unprotected pussy!!! She is worried now to say the least.
There is NOTHING hotter than watching your lady leave a bar with someone she has picked for the night. I am sure sitting there waiting for her to return left you with as many butterflies in your stomach and a hard on waiting for her to return to you. Seeing what you described, I would have taken her right back out so I could have that used wet pussy. Worried or not, she loved it.
She is a very dirty girl :-)

Old 02-08-2018, 10:00 PM

I just have to say that what ive witnessed since being in Canada is that white women dont in the beginning I think about cumming in them.
At first its Always! about a condon....first time
it doesnt take long and then they relax as long as its with same person and then they do want you cum inside them..
a white woman that has reached climax that usually does with BBC in her pulls you closer to her when you cummin!
have to say ive noticed that white husbands dont seem to have a problem seeing their lady take the cum! I think it turns them on
Younger white women are a little touchy but mature ...they want you cum in them.
like to know if any bros had same?
vern

Old 02-26-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa7202 View Post
I can't imagine not wanting your man's stuff shot into your pussy. He can cum where ever he wants
Can't agree more. If not what's the sense in letting a cock in your pussy?

Old 03-22-2018, 09:09 PM

There is nothing better than to have the seed planted deep inside me. After all that is what we are here for.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:19 AM

love it when black men fell my pussy with lots of cum.

Old 03-23-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferblonde View Post
There is nothing better than to have the seed planted deep inside me. After all that is what we are here for.
Exactly. The main reason for our existencei

Cum inside me
Old 03-23-2018, 01:13 PM

Default Cum inside me

I’ve been fucked by many many men and fully expect them to cum inside me. I DON’T like condoms so every fuck is bareback.

Tags
cum, sex