Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cum in my pussy
Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 AM

Default cum in my pussy

i love cum in my pussy it feels good as it runs out and wets my panties

Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_tia View Post
mmm i totally agree with the previous comments just adore a black guy shooting inside me mmmm and came off pill for a few months it was so hot playing risk getting preg.

now preg and loving it still.

mwah xx
Fuck yeah I could not agree more, my nigga made me get off the pill, I know that feeling you're talking about well hehe

Deep CUM
Old 04-08-2011, 04:58 PM

Default Deep CUM

I love to massage his balls when he starts to cum, and make him shoot it deep in me.

If he is up to it, I will suck him, after a little rest, and get him hard to go to it again.

Pleasing my man, pleases me, and usually he can fuck me to my deepest and most fulfilling orgasms.

K

Old 04-08-2011, 10:54 PM

When a bull can produce this much cum, what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want him to deposit deep inside her pussy?

It’s such a rush when you know that you have brought this much pleasure to your lover.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies?-5306541190_77ab8f1dce.jpg  

Old 04-12-2011, 03:19 AM

i love taking cocks bareback. i love the feeling of them cumming deep in my pussy. feels so good and such a turn on. so much better than my tiny dick husband who can only cum at my lips because he is only two inches fully hard.

Old 04-22-2011, 04:13 PM

My wife fucks her black lovers bareback... she has 2 guys she fucks, one is fixed the other is fertile. She is not on the pill, and will end up pregnant from him sooner or later I am sure. She looses control when his cock is in her, and tries to milk his cock then, instead of being safe. Scarey but very hot at the same time.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:03 AM

That a girl want to go bareback is not strange in my opinion to let a BBC shoot all his cum inside is even not strange, but to let her getting pregnant of a bbc is out of my mind... In the Netherlands we say: think before you start.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrykitty View Post
OMG I love when my lovers cum deep inside me, a few times with one man who was very large I could actually feel his cum being pumped into me, with most guys I can feel their cock seem to get harder and then throb and spasm as they fill me over full with hot black cum, most times its enough to make me cum again right then. Afterwards I really love to see his cum covered dripping cock that he just pulled out of me and I cant wait to taste both of us on his cock as I lick him clean.
One of the honours of being alllowed to service and accomodate BBC is the rush of having suprerior seed fllood your white slave cunny. My first lover, when i was 14, introduced me carefully to this total flooding- amazing feeling and sometihng I still crave as a white slave. To go home and fuck my husband with a womb full of a black strangers semen is such an honour - rich, tasty and fulfilling. Cannot imagine how any married white woman has not tried at least one big, beautiful, black cock in her mouth and vagina. To be on one's front, gratefully accepting from behind the pumping of one's white whore womb with streams of negro cum is such a great privilege and genuine honor for any white girl - redhead (like me!), blonde, or bunrette: we were all born to service our masters nigga cocks with our mouths and pussys.

oh yes
Old 05-03-2011, 02:31 PM

Default oh yes

i love bareback because i love feeling his cock throbbing just before he cums..and the feeling when he cum inside of me is total pleasure

my wife loves bareback
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 PM

Smile my wife loves bareback

my mature wife still prefers bareback to anything... the least favorite is in her mouth...she loves it deep in cunt or ass... she can actually feel the heavy cummers inside as they shoot heir load... she perfers several loads in her cunt gangbangs are frequent.. i love sloppy cunts as well so it works out for us... despite some risks involved bareback is worth it..

Tags
cum, sex