Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pimp
Old 08-25-2019, 06:35 AM

Default pimp

I have pimped some of the white wifes I have fucked over the years. The husbands really enjoy hearing what I had thair wifes do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow19585 View Post
Hi yes i have pimped my girl and she did not know it she thought it was a friend of mine. would love to do it some more and like you i would love for a pimp to have her for awhile.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis_slut View Post
I've wanted a dom to pimp me out for a long time
As a fantasy or for real?

Once, last year.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:34 AM

Default Once, last year.

Once. My ex and I sold my body for an outlandish sum when we ran low on money while travelling in Asia. We thought we could get away with a high price because I was young, white and a bit of a rarity. Little did we know, the bastards outstmarted us by splitting the agreed price across a group of guys who used little old me all night.

Old 12-03-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailgirl View Post
I am doing it right now. Not by a white guy though
Currently not doing it but miss it. Damn covid

Old 12-04-2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hamilton View Post
Once. My ex and I sold my body for an outlandish sum when we ran low on money while travelling in Asia. We thought we could get away with a high price because I was young, white and a bit of a rarity. Little did we know, the bastards outstmarted us by splitting the agreed price across a group of guys who used little old me all night.
pretty sure i would like that x.x

Pimping wife
Old 12-23-2020, 09:33 AM

Default Pimping wife

I have had a fantasy of being pimped out but for bareback gangbang parties !!

Old 12-25-2020, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hamilton View Post
Laughs... I once met a white lady in Thailand who needed money as her purse was stolen. She looked clean, presentable, and very genuine. She was willing to fuck for the money. Being a nice guy I gave her some and did not fuck her. Next day I saw her buying drugs. We all get outsmarted once in a while.

Old 12-29-2020, 04:28 PM

How do you think I got by during all his Navy Deployments...???(He never knew...)

Old 01-04-2021, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharer View Post
She had already done the blk guy thing a few times and I loved it and wanted her to keep being bad but awhile had gone by with no oppertunity. So even tho my friend I worked with was white I joked around with my wife that I was Gona have my friend from My work stop by without me. She joked and said ok,knowing he's white and that's not what she was looking for it was hot she was kidding around. So I told my friend to go over and see what would happen. I didn't even tell her he was heading over.needless to say he went over and she sucked his dick and he went on his way. So for about 3wks he stop by and she sucked his dick about evey other day and proceeded home when she was done. I let him use her for 3months. He fucked her about 7 times, in the ass 1, and got his dick sucked about 20 times. She quit becaus she said he was lame and had a little dick. I asked why she liked it at first and she said, he tasted good and it was different cause she could easily fit him in her mouth .she told me I will never fuck around with a white guy besides me ever again . It was super hot tho pimpin her to my buddy knowing she liked being a slut just to get me off.
damn, that is hot. great wife.

Old 01-04-2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle69 View Post
I was pimp out at the age of 12 y/o to a black gang that fuck my ass, pussy and mouth all night. Guy's were brought in to fuck me and then they took me to the street to make money for them and I was told to swallow all of the cum from all the guys. I was given to a pimp who fuck my sore pussy and ass and was told to lick the cum from some of the other whores pussy's I love being a whore then and I love being a whore now yet.
pimped out by whom at age 12?

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret