Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-27-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayintermsofsex View Post
If you are a "real" couple then you are very lucky! There are only few "out there" where the excitement is about on an equal level for both the busband (or bf) and the wife (or gf). Be conscious of that and cherish those shared moments that you live up to your desires.

Best wishes!
Thanks for the comment. I honestly don't know if he is as excited as I am. I don't see how he could be, but I do know he enjoys seeing me with it. I'm not real sure how he would feel if I were to use it alone, but I guess the issue will come up now now, seeing he will read this post at some point.

Funny shit lol.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:07 AM

Default Funny shit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blklikice View Post
I agree. Every white woman I have ever fucked (and I have been with many) married and single, have claimed to have gotten hooked on Black dick. And I believe them, but I don't think it is just because of the superior sexual prowess of most Black men. The psychological effect of performing sex acts, once forbidden, associated with past stereotypes and taboos for the first time, combined with the contrasts of skin tones, skin texture, sexual style, dominance and size are all contributing factors for her and his uninhibited arousal and have a strong lasting effect, like that drug, making you want more and more. Most men of other races can't fuck you the way most black men will because they've always had it. Because black men were "off limits" to white women for so long, (and some would say, still are) those women who muster the courage to go black now can't get enough because they realize "you CAN miss what you never had". Even if it only happens once, the thought of it; the memory is always there, calling you back to it. Someone once said that 99% of all white women fantasize at some point of their life about fucking a black man. True? Maybe, maybe not. (I've never heard any of my friends professing to fantasize about fucking an Eskimo, hey, but you never know). It is therefore extremely important that you and hubby are aware of what could happen. Take your time and talk it out or if it's your private adventure, think it through. Although I don't condone cheating in relationships, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it. But under no circumstances should it negatively affect your marriage. A good fuck should never be considered a substitute for true love. Good Luck
Blklikice response is the realist one on this fake ass post, the rest are total bullshit lmao.

Black dick is not in any way superior to other races no matter how many bullshit fucking fairy tales you keep trying to force feed yourselves. Black men are not the only ones with big dicks, all races have men that are above average and not just that but not every black guy is hung like Mandingo. On the comment about the sperm load, not every black guy cums like old faithful either so wrong again and sperm is just sperm so black sperm is not just this powerful baby making organism.

Like Blklikice pretty much said, you crackers are just addicted to somthing that normally white people do not get and it creates this euphoric addiction that you think is from having a brown skinned dick abusing your holes but really it is that fact that interracial sex is considered forbidden still that gives you a rush so basically it would be the same thing as fucking in public.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSei View Post
Blklikice response is the realist one on this fake ass post, the rest are total bullshit lmao.

Black dick is not in any way superior to other races no matter how many bullshit fucking fairy tales you keep trying to force feed yourselves. Black men are not the only ones with big dicks, all races have men that are above average and not just that but not every black guy is hung like Mandingo. On the comment about the sperm load, not every black guy cums like old faithful either so wrong again and sperm is just sperm so black sperm is not just this powerful baby making organism.

Like Blklikice pretty much said, you crackers are just addicted to somthing that normally white people do not get and it creates this euphoric addiction that you think is from having a brown skinned dick abusing your holes but really it is that fact that interracial sex is considered forbidden still that gives you a rush so basically it would be the same thing as fucking in public.
Let's say a white woman has sex with a black dude who smokes a lot of crack. And suppose the crack is secreted in the dudes semen and absorbed in the lady's vagina. She doesn't know he's a crack head. She gets addicted to crack but in her mind she relates that euphoric feeling to that black dick???? Lmao.

Just had to say it. I personally have had a few old friends and a couple of family members who have struggled with REAL addiction and it's not a damn joke. The ones I know are either still struggling or dead.

Old 06-29-2014, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
can a person get hooked on crack thru sex?...just asking
Why? You been fucking crack heads?

Come on now you serious?

Old 06-30-2014, 03:26 AM

My wife Debbie is up stairs fucking our friend and lover for over a year right now.....

smokin' hot.... she swallowed the first load,,, he just came a second time.....

Old 06-30-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
I'm serious....I don't know anyone on crack....I've never been around anyone on crack....
It was just a joke about this fantasy thread. Lol. I believe people can become addicted to a person. Like a first love or when you first fall in love. But I don't think it has anything to do with the color of your dick. Lol

It depends on the strength of you relationship with hubby
Old 09-08-2015, 11:10 PM

Default It depends on the strength of you relationship with hubby

Will you become addicted? As in will you want to fuck more black dick or as in you will not want to fuck hubby anymore? It depends on the strength of you relationship with hubby. If you relationship with hubby is strong then you will always want to fuck him more than any other man. For me sex with other men is just a pure physical act. Yes we kiss and caress, but the emotional ties that I share with my hubby are not there with any other man. When I fuck hubby, it is more than just the act of sex. It is love making. If your relationship with your hubby is like that then you need not fear becoming addicted. It won't happen. But if your relationship with hubby is not that strong then you should carefully consider whether this is the lifestyle that the two of you want to lead. The plunge into this lifestyle will change your marriage. I am not saying that the change is good or bad. But, understand the relationship that you have with your hubby will change once you start sleeping with other men. As for becoming addicted to wanting more black cock in addition to hubby, that depends on you. Do you become easily addicted to things or not? Cock is cock whether it is black, white, red, yellow or brown. Other men are other men. If you are easily addicted or attracted to other men, then addiction is a concern. If you allow you mind to dwell on the breaking of old taboo's and skin contrast then you are more likely to become sexually aroused by black men and addiction is a possibility. I just focus on, my lover regardless of color is just another man and not hubby. As for me I could walk away from this lifestyle tomorrow if hubby wanted because I am satisfied by him. But we both enjoy the lifestyle, so I don't see that happening.

Lisa

Yeah
Old 09-10-2015, 03:15 AM

Default Yeah

Yeah, my ex wife was proof, 18 yr old and done forever.

Lol Aero
Old 09-10-2015, 10:04 AM

Default Lol Aero

I miss your post so damn much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSei View Post

Old 09-10-2015, 06:51 PM

Damn you sexy where are you from so we can find out if u gonna be dickted i mean addicted i am from Houston Texas and would love to help you get a answer to your question Asap i really really really would like to help anyway i can witt the group