Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-31-2017, 12:54 PM

The simple answer for me is Lust and trust!

When I lost my virginity AIDS was not an issue but I wasn't on the pill so sex for me was only oral or anal. I got use to feeling the power of a man's orgasm shooting his semen deep into me. I was enjoying "catching up" with my husband-to-be sexual experience, with his help I was very much like a kid in the candy store those first few years.

For me at least, the feeling of a man ejaculating with his cock head deep in my colon is a much more intense physical feeling than a Lover cuming in my pussy. Not necessarily better but definitely always more distinct and intense.

When I started on the pill and enjoying vaginal sex I was always much more selective about who I let inseminate me vaginally for two reasons: I really worried about pregnancy and I have a very different emotional response when I allow my vagina to be a receptacle for a man's seed, I really need to feel a connection or chemistry to enjoy it. When it's not "right" I can feel very disgusted with it all and for complying, especially during my organized gang bang days.

While vaginal sex always makes me feel more womanly, the awesome responsibility for raising kids, we don't have any, was a huge mental negative for me and receiving a man's sperm in my pussy, his very essence, is so intensely personal that I almost only had sex with condoms for years, with just a handful or two of exceptions, until a few years ago when I entered menopause.

Now it's back to lust and trust and enjoying those long lost girlish feeling of welcoming that gushing feeling of bareback sex but it still needs to be with a man who I feel a connection for, but now at least it can be lust based on a man's body and skill and not all the other complicated stuff.

Yes black men do have a certain power over my psyche but I welcome thick white cocks too, and especially thick uncircumcised cocks of any color.

Length, as long as it's more than 8" doesn't matter much to me except really long cocks just hurt if the man feels he needs to go balls deep in my pussy to get himself off. I'd still rather let you long dong silvers satisfy your need in my ass where length has never been an issue. If you super thick, like I like, and long you probably out of luck. lol

One reason bareback sex is better for me is because it's better for the man. Without a condom he cums easier, and is more likely to reach his own orgasm. I'm so easily orgasmic that I don't need, or want, a Bull that takes a long time to reach his own orgasm. While I really enjoy many men satisfying their need to breed at gang bangs it's the variety that keep it interesting, I really get bored with the same man bagnging away at me for a long time because his condom kills his sensation.

I would really rather not have sex with a man that can't ejaculate, or can't ejaculate much, my orgasms are not satisfying to me unless I know my Lover is getting off too. My insemination fetish is only satisfied by men that have a big load to give. I love sucking huge balls in a low hanging scrotum knowing that this Bull is going to be draining all his virile semen inside me momentarily. It's a signal that makes my pussy dripping wet and receptive every time.

Also a creamy hot load of semen can make sex a lot more comfortable for me when I'm entertaining more than one lover at a time, so I even let my husband cream me sometimes. There is no better lubricant for sex in my mind than that first load of semen and it feels so good when the next cock pushes in all wet and slippery.

Old 02-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
from my point of view(the Hubby). I love the thought of the wife going bareback. she hasn't yet but said she would consider it with the right guy. I have a few likes that are the same as yours, the wife is on the pill but I love the pregnancy risk thought. to see another guy cum deep inside my wifes pussy is the hottest thought. especially if the guy is a huge cummer. she says a big cock feels good with or without a condom on. I imagine that a large bbc would feel amazing inside the pussy bareback. I, like your hubby love the thought of her coming home with a cum filled pussy. I am not into cum eating but I will fuck that pussy if its full of another mans cum.
Sounds like she is ready to feel a BBC explode in her and your job is to find the right guy. If she has a favorite lover then it should be no problem for her to tell him she wants him bare in her, but to get tested first.

He will deserve something special in return-have her all night alone? Take her away for a few days? Or bring a buddy to both give her an amazing night that will leave her exhausted and full.

bareback with any man
Old 02-07-2017, 07:03 PM

Default bareback with any man

I had my tubes tied after our second child was born then ten years later had a complete hystrectory. So for thirty-five years it's been bareback only for me no matter what cock it was.

First he must have proof of DDF
Old 02-07-2017, 10:15 PM

Default First he must have proof of DDF

Once that's out the way I love the taste and smell of a bare BBC on my face and throat. After foreplay and he takes control nothing feels better than 9"+ of BBC raw in me to conclusion. Then the feel of his huge load after load makes me feel sooooo slutty and pleased....
Beside condoms end up burning after 30 minutes...

Old 02-08-2017, 09:20 AM

i do because i want a baby my father who is black would be s happy

Old 07-09-2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
Question for the women. What makes you decide to go bareback with your Black lover rather than using condoms? inquiring minds want to know.
I never considered it any other way...….I was So turned on my first time with a Black guy that I was trying to convince HIM to have sex without a condom AND with my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) at home with hubby because I never really thought I'd get that far...…..I was willing to risk a pregnancy with a black guy whose name I either never knew or have forgotten because I was THAT turned on.

And if never changed for me, I never wanted any of my Lovers to use condoms. Good thing I have trouble getting pregnant or we'd be raising a stable of children from someone other than my husband!!

J (the wife)

2 things
Old 07-11-2018, 05:25 PM

Default 2 things

First my wife hated condoms, the feel or lack there of and

second she loved the feel of a man cumming in her, for her complete sex was always having been fucked and then a load of cum as deep as they could get GTR

broken condoms
Old 07-11-2018, 09:03 PM

Default broken condoms

in our case (this is my take on it anyway}
she was fucking several men at the ttime there were two and always she came home with a tale the condoms had broken. her logic was if they had already spunked in her then it was no point until her periods in using protection so why not let them fuck her without condoms
it soon became apparent she liked the bareback sex more that she would admit and it became the norm at what she called her "safe time of the month"

Cuckold that must wear black rubber
Old 07-21-2018, 02:01 PM

Default Cuckold that must wear black rubber

too add to my humilation my wife has me wear a black rubber if I get to have sex with her before she is going to have her Black Master come over and Fuck her bare in our bed

Old 07-21-2018, 03:43 PM

If he's tested/clean and married is a good indicator. Sometimes a man creates certain passions that can only be fulfilled bareback. And some of us are allergic to condoms.