Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-19-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
Question for the women. What makes you decide to go bareback with your Black lover rather than using condoms? inquiring minds want to know.
Only he tested and married ! i like to feel her cum in me!

Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 PM

What makes a woman decide to go bareback?

Her husband? lol

My Decision
Old 01-25-2013, 02:11 PM

Default My Decision

For me it took awhile to agree to let my lover go bare inside me but what made the decision easier is that I started developing feelings for him so it sorta felt natural when I finally let him

Old 01-25-2013, 04:00 PM

for my wife it was not only the thrill of risking being "seeded" but also how she enjoyed being dominated in bed

Old 01-25-2013, 11:51 PM

When I am sure he is clean I want him to cum in me. I love to feel his warm cum splash inside me. Nothing like his big cock buried in me and cumming.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:49 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
For me, it is the joy of touching him, having him touch me inside, and it was also the thrill, the risk of pregnancy (which I did 3 times) but I am too old for that now . . . I just want to feel him, skin to skin.

Pamela

Would really love your input in this thread. http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...de-you-13.html <------- click click click

Bare back always
Old 01-26-2013, 05:24 AM

Default Bare back always

Well for me being D & D free is the starting point. After that since I no longer have working parts which I keep to myself with new lovers, I have no worries. Its fun to allow the guy too feel he has made a conquest claiming my pussy as his as often as he likes. It tends to be really great sex.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
For me it works better so a number of levels.

I think that a lot of women will tell you that the feel of a bare cock in your pussy is totally different to one that is wrapped in latex. For me it's a bit like eating candy with the wrapper on.

Once I have got past the D&D issues, which one should never underestimate, the pleasure and sensations that I experience with a bull going bare make for a far better experience.

I love to have them cum inside me which turns both hubby and I on tremendously. Me because of the thrill of the risk pregnancy (although I am on the pill) and hubby because he gets a kick out of finding my pussy full of another man's cum when I come home from a date.

xxHelen
As long as they are d&d free I have to go bareback, condoms never feel like a real skin to skin feellng & I love to feel a beautiful big black cock sliding into me, & i love the feeling of him cumming deep inside, with a condom it just don't feel the same, it doesn't feel like we have had full sex unless i feel it spurting deep inside me.

Hmmm
Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM

Default Hmmm

Hopefully to feel skin to skin with maximum pleasure and no worries about std's or getting pregnant and most of all to feel the contraction of force of warm hot nut from a black mans balls streaming in her wanting white pussy ! Not to mention how good it feels when it flows back out her stretched white pussy, she is feels hot that she was able to please her black stud !

To Bareback or not to Bareback
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM

Default To Bareback or not to Bareback

Protection is paramount, for both parties involved. Like most, I dislike the feeling of latex, but it is a necessary evil. I so much prefer to feel my lovers cock in me, and more so his warm cum deep inside of me. It has happened on a couple of occasions where I went bareback on first dates. That I would say was driven by passion, lust and a little too much alcohol.