Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-02-2019, 09:47 PM

The name of the thread should be "Why do some white men...". I for one have never and will never do something like that. Fuck a girl after a black guy has stretched her out, you bet. But no sucking of any cock for me

I fucked my ex-wife unknowingly the next morning after she snuck out at 4am to fuck a Haitian guy in on vacation in the Dominican Republic. It was incredible sex and it seemed different. Pussy was not not that much bigger, just hotter and wetter. When she told me after i understood completely. I was mad she did had not told me before I fucked her though.

Old 08-13-2019, 02:02 PM

Although I really admire fat black veiny cocks and I even once held one between three fingers when I guided one into my wife I feel no desire to put one i my mouth!

No bi-sexual tendencies here.

once you start you'll want more
Old 01-04-2020, 07:15 PM

Default once you start you'll want more

I started when I was young and jacking off with other guys (white & black). Never sucked anybody then. But in my 20's and married I went to ABS and got sucked off, then eventually sucking whatever came thru the gloryhole. The black ones were always the best (biggest/big load) My favorite was a black guy that was into top and bottom like me....we sucked and fucked each other until he moved.
Now I always try to find black cock but white is good too. I just love sucking dick and black cock is the best. I love a good load from a black man!

Old 02-16-2020, 10:17 AM

So I grew up as the only white guy in my school and always felt like I was part of the black community... at first I dated black girls and then when I experienced black dick I dedicated my life to serving bbc and it's been a fantastic ride so far lol

I always knew I was drawn to it but as with anything gay at the time I had to keep it secret. I messed around with some black guys in high school but what really did it for me was when two hot black guys forced me to suck their dicks in high school although I wish they hadn't been so rough I loved every minute of it and after that I knew I was supposed to service black dick swallow that nutt and take it balls deep until they're done with me

Last edited by hungry4darkmeat; 02-16-2020 at 10:20 AM..

Old 03-01-2020, 10:12 AM

I don't really know the reason but it's been one of my fantasies for my whole life I am dying to try sucking a big black cock and I'll go even further I want to suck a whole room full of big black cocks

Old 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM

It's just nasty fun. And yes, I swallow. It's not an official blowjob unless you do.

Old 03-02-2020, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungry4darkmeat View Post
So I grew up as the only white guy in my school and always felt like I was part of the black community... at first I dated black girls and then when I experienced black dick I dedicated my life to serving bbc and it's been a fantastic ride so far lol

I always knew I was drawn to it but as with anything gay at the time I had to keep it secret. I messed around with some black guys in high school but what really did it for me was when two hot black guys forced me to suck their dicks in high school although I wish they hadn't been so rough I loved every minute of it and after that I knew I was supposed to service black dick swallow that nutt and take it balls deep until they're done with me

You are so right. My black college roomate broke me in and had me suck him off every day. after a week he started fucking me and I knew I was the property of Black men.

Two built athletic Black girls also used me for their pleasure. I loved it

Proud & Honored to suck BBC!!!😍
Old 03-11-2020, 08:47 AM

Default Proud & Honored to suck BBC!!!😍

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]I am 59yo, sub/bi wm, who was blessed to suck my first BBC when I was 10 1/2yo. I love the taboo, taste & attitudes that DOM BLACK MEN have towards sissy white Bois such as myself. My wife has the same feelings, desires, beliefs & philosophy in regards to DOM BLACK MEN using whites!!!😍🖤🌚♠️♂️

Old 03-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningwood56 View Post
It's just nasty fun. And yes, I swallow. It's not an official blowjob unless you do.
Correct. I totally agree and do the same. Getting a mouthful and swallowing is the best part for me.

Old 04-08-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwchesubbicuckold View Post
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]I am 59yo, sub/bi wm, who was blessed to suck my first BBC when I was 10 1/2yo. I love the taboo, taste & attitudes that DOM BLACK MEN have towards sissy white Bois such as myself. My wife has the same feelings, desires, beliefs & philosophy in regards to DOM BLACK MEN using whites!!!😍🖤🌚♠️♂️
I started about the same age as you and I think that’s a very good age for white boys to start sucking cock. I’m just sorry that I didn’t have any black cock available until I was 40 but after the first one slid over my lips I was addicted and knew immediately that my duty was to serve the superior black man as his white sissy faggot bitch

Tags
wht wife bred blk