Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-09-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
So true. White men cant compete with the physically bigger and stronger dominate Black men. She when you have a smaller white guy alone with a bigger Black man you generally know what's going to happen if the white boi starts flirting with a horny Black stud.

I crave black men
Old 04-17-2020, 03:56 AM

Default I crave black men

Ok. Here I go. Everyting about making love to a superiour black man. Im very passionate lover of black men and their huge dicks. Im a very submissive boy next door. Im kinda cute too. Kissing full lips, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms holding on to those muscular sholders and back. His cock inside of me, im moaning in pleasure... his skin is soft and smells sweet. His muscular ass and large smooth thighs! Like OMG! I totally understand why women love being fucked by a hot ebony stud. Oh yes sucking, slurping all over his massive dong, I feel so luckey to be pleasing him. My reward is being his total sub sissy boi for him. Also a lot of yummy warm gooey cum loads from my daddy. I love black cock!

Old 04-17-2020, 04:02 AM

I totally agree!
One day i would love a woman or two to watch me get drilled passionately by some black men.

Old 04-18-2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayjonathan View Post
Ok. Here I go. Everyting about making love to a superiour black man. Im very passionate lover of black men and their huge dicks. Im a very submissive boy next door. Im kinda cute too. Kissing full lips, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms holding on to those muscular sholders and back. His cock inside of me, im moaning in pleasure... his skin is soft and smells sweet. His muscular ass and large smooth thighs! Like OMG! I totally understand why women love being fucked by a hot ebony stud. Oh yes sucking, slurping all over his massive dong, I feel so luckey to be pleasing him. My reward is being his total sub sissy boi for him. Also a lot of yummy warm gooey cum loads from my daddy. I love black cock!
Love the feeling of a powerful Black man cumming in me with a loud long roar as he floods me.

Old 04-27-2020, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theviking00000 View Post
I don't really know the reason but it's been one of my fantasies for my whole life I am dying to try sucking a big black cock and I'll go even further I want to suck a whole room full of big black cocks
Sounds like fun!

Old 04-28-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batloverdigger View Post
Her latest story, "BBC: Like Son, Like Father" mentions this forum. While I don't like the incest part, everything else was hot.
she had others without incest like these : DARK Submission: A Bisexual Journey
i find very hot and expplain how whie guys canot resist
read and comment ty

Old 05-11-2020, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
Good for you and the way you guide your daughter.
It's funny that white men will clean out creampies left by a black cock eating the black man's sperm, but "refuse" to take the sperm direct from the black cock. Those guys just "object" too strongly to be genuine.
Shit, I’ll take it anyway I can.
& yes, congratulations on your daughter. Does she fuck one or several?

Old 05-16-2020, 05:36 PM

White men suck Black cock to show respect to their physical and sexual superiors. When a big strong Black man is flirting and coming on to a white boi and you see that huge bulge in their pants you learn very quickly to submit and please your Black man.

bblack cock taster
Old 05-19-2020, 02:07 PM

Default bblack cock taster

The black dicks I have sucked were very tasty. I have not been humiliated by a black man & do not know if I would like that. I have had fantasy and a dream about sucking off more than one black man at a family gathering of black folks. Like they watching a game me sucking the men . I would want non smokers if I ever suck a BBC again

I suck black and brown cocks in Vallejo CA
Old 06-02-2020, 07:26 PM

Default I suck black and brown cocks in Vallejo CA

My name is Leslie Tanner and I am a white man that drops to his knees for 'cocks of color.' I love to suck black dick and brown dick and I suck at least 10 a week in Vallejo CA. Black men and brown men are very open minded about allowing a white man to suck their beautiful cocks. To be honest, I have not run into a size difference between black men and white men. I have actually run into many white men who are larger when erect. The Mexican men seem to be a little smaller, but it really isn't about size. I just have a preference for brown dick and I also enjoy sucking black dick. As a white man, when I approach a brown man or a black man, they seem to already know I want to suck them off. According to many Mexicans I orally service in Vallejo, three out of five white men suck Mexican dick! They tell me four out of five fore white men over 45 years old!
The Mexican studs look for my faded green 1996 Toyota Corolla and plates 3REW328. I suck many black and brown cocks in their cars or trucks or in Hanns Park. Some will have me suck them while their wives watch. I find myself orally servicing the wife after I swallow her husband's sperm. Mexican women and black women also love to have their assholes eaten out.
I love guzzling sperm for 'cocks of color' and can be reached at letitbelet at g mail dot com
It is an honor and a privilege to suck 'cocks of color.' I am at your oral service.

Tags
wht wife bred blk