Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-30-2022, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
You're exactly right. At least in my case. I feel inferior to black men, and I want to prove to them that I am.

Old 04-01-2022, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob1212 View Post
I love sucking a black mans cock.. I started years ago and have not stopped nor will I. I have a gf but prefer worshipping black cock. I have a regular black prince and service him regularly. I swallow every drop. He breeds me and does what he wants with me. It's the white man's job to satisfy every black man.
You are so lucky! I hope your gf is sucking BBC too

Black cocks are beautiful especially the dark ones
Old 05-28-2022, 12:17 PM

Default Black cocks are beautiful especially the dark ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think the guys that do are the same as us girls. We are merely showing the proper respect that superior Black cocks and balls have deserved since the dawn of time.
I love me some black cock just as much as any woman ever has

Old 05-28-2022, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
I don't know about the rest of these comments, but I suck cock because I like it. I enjoy making a guy hard and try my best to make him feel good. It's no more complicated than that.
I suck huge black cocks for my pleasure, enough said!

Old 05-28-2022, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash12 View Post
its something about them we cant help it
I know that's right

Old 06-05-2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
I suck Black cock because Daddy caught me an trained me to be his perfect sissy slut.

Old 06-05-2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
Daddy told me he knew I was a sissy when he saw me. Said my 4 inches was useless to women but I would make the best sissy.

Old 06-05-2022, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.
I agree. I was 19 an dreaming of pussy when Daddy found me drunk at his club an took me home to train me to be his sissy.

I LIKE to SUCK and FUCK BLACK COCK
Old 06-05-2022, 02:06 PM

Default I LIKE to SUCK and FUCK BLACK COCK

MARRIED White SISSY BOI sucks and fucks black cock
and I LIKE IT DOGGIE STYLE.....

I LIKE IT BIG AND BLACK ..COME IN MY WHITE MOUTH

Last edited by sxylover; 12-28-2023 at 07:05 AM..

Old 06-06-2022, 11:40 AM

I want to say white guys like sucking black cocks because they are are so big and thick I'd say.j

Tags
wht wife bred blk