Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sucking black
Old 06-14-2022, 01:38 PM

Default Sucking black

I'm a older straight married guy. But lately have been thinking about sucking cock. Not sure why, but the thought of a large, hard black dick in my mouth and shooting thick cum down my throat gets me hard.

Old 06-23-2022, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasice1936 View Post
well im a white man and i aint never did that shit who ever has is a queer ive eat some black pussy before
I can understand that many white dudes will not suck a black cock but will eat black pussies and suck CUM from it. That's a given. Black women love it when a submissive white dude goes down to suck fresh CUM from their pussy. Whenever I visited a BROTHEL I always asked for black whores so that I could suck her NOW and marry her too. Never married the whores but they sure got off as I ate pussyhole. Yes, I suck superior Black cocks and I'm a black cock whore too. See my photos and videos too.

Old 06-25-2022, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insertbig View Post
I'm a older straight married guy. But lately have been thinking about sucking cock. Not sure why, but the thought of a large, hard black dick in my mouth and shooting thick cum down my throat gets me hard.
I totally agree. I am straight MWM. I love women. Not attracted to men. But I have a fascination with cocks. Not men, just cocks

I would suck it
Old 06-25-2022, 05:49 AM

Default I would suck it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
Love to get one

Answer for me.
Old 06-25-2022, 06:09 AM

Default Answer for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
I like the taste of their cum, plus it just feels right to do it. Yes, from a lady I do, but men.

Old 10-13-2022, 07:07 PM

I have sucked four Black cocks. Would love to suck more.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:55 AM

I have a little cock and just love to play with big dicks, I like to stroke them, lick them and suck them until cum explodes in my mouth. I've had two wives and both fucked other men all the time. I learned to clean them up, or prep them, if allowed.

Old 01-06-2023, 09:24 PM

Yes, I’m not gay but I’ve been thinking this for along time, sucking a huge Black cock gets me horny besides if a Black guy enjoys a good blow job and doesn’t frown on you while you are sucking his cock and he gives you a huge load of his sperm to swallow, what’s so bad. If the Black guy wants you sucking his cock, filling you mouth with his sperm , that’s super. I will suck all the Black cocks that need emptying. Push your cock all the way down in to my throat and explode your little swimmers there, so hot

Last edited by wolferston; 02-19-2023 at 05:12 PM..

Old 01-06-2023, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insertbig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxylover View Post
MARRIED WHITE WOMAN sucks and fucks black cock
and I LIKE IT DOGGIE STYLE.....

I LIKE IT BIG AND BLACK ..COME IN MY WHITE MOUTH
Good to hear

Old 01-09-2023, 06:19 PM

Seen this thread for years. My only guess would be the same reason white women do. The feeling and thrill of worshipping a superior cock. Just knowing that what you serve with your mouth is all powerful and potent and virile unlike no others.

Tags
wht wife bred blk