Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-25-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdic4whtpussy View Post
i agree bbc was meant to fuc and unload seed into white pussy. i love to feel those natural pussy juices from some young white pussy
rubbish

Old 03-14-2010, 06:02 AM

love bbc spurting their baby juice into me.

the risk of getting preg makes me more aroused knwoiing i am playing risk and yes the thought of getting std's does worry sometimes but the power of bbc i just cant say no.

xx

Old 03-15-2010, 11:59 PM

I know what you mean, on vacation in Miami my hubby and I met four bbcs at a bar and went to there apt. to do some nose candy. Before I knew it they stripped me nude and they all started fucking me while my hubby watched. I came twice and they all came once, the creampie was awesome. I remmeber laying there after all four had cum inside me and felt their warm cum running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I twas a great feeling.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
I also prefer bare, but you do have to be careful.
And why trust is such an important factor. Because neither of us want to get anything from each other. Her from me and me from her. So get to know each other first. If I had something (and I don't) I would never ever risk giving my partner or anyone else it. I would cover up always, cut back on my activity and get treatment. But would never ever put another at risk. That is wrong.

But once trust is established. I ill be all up inside her pussy and ass spraying my seeds deep inside of her and decorating her internals.

On receiving black semen...
Old 03-25-2010, 10:02 AM

Default On receiving black semen...

Clearly, it is very importanf for a girl to know her black man is free from disease.

Once that is established, she should relax and enjoy the experience of being black-fucked.

Contraception is good, no contracepton is better....

More natural...
More intimate...
More exciting!

Bliss it is to lie back with a load of virile black semen in the place made to receive it!

Enjoy yourselves!

Old 03-25-2010, 02:53 PM

my wife and i both love the idea, but we must be very careful because she is allergic to all forms of condoms, latex is by far the worst for her, after all, its our health and lives at stake

Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj4291 View Post
I know what you mean, on vacation in Miami my hubby and I met four bbcs at a bar and went to there apt. to do some nose candy. Before I knew it they stripped me nude and they all started fucking me while my hubby watched. I came twice and they all came once, the creampie was awesome. I remmeber laying there after all four had cum inside me and felt their warm cum running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass. I twas a great feeling.
That declares why I would like to go to Miami

Old 03-26-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennat25 View Post
Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.
you know you sound like my kind of women hit me up sweetheart...

Old 03-26-2010, 09:09 PM

cant deny, dont like to see and feel that black thing in cover. bareback always, but be sure with your bull, and do check regularly.. big black pole with huge loads of white cream always a turn on, love them anywhere.. lol..

Old 03-26-2010, 10:56 PM

I couldnt agree more...I love filling tight pussy with my cum and leave it dripping