Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

do it :-)
Old 09-16-2012, 06:16 PM

Default do it :-)

I love your opiniion perkypumpkinssss .... just do it...simply

Old 11-08-2012, 11:51 AM

It's too late for me, I don't want a fourth kid. But I told my daughter that it wouldn't be a problem if she was black breed.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:05 AM

black bred is the only alternative for a white woman to be sexually satisfied. i have facilitated not only my own daughters taking nigger dick, but at least 20 of their schoolmates as well,and that is conservative because i only counted the ones whose names i knew. by providing a house where the bulls could roam free, i gave all the local teenie girls someplace they could go after school to fuck all the bbc they could take. you could actually smell the sex down by the driveway! if i wasnt locked in a chasity cage i would get hard thinking about all the primo white pussy and ass(including a prom queen and cheerleaders from 3 high schools) that was getting speared in my family room. lets just say there are alot of mulatto children in my town about the same age! i am so proud everytime i see one.
i also contribute to the cause by paying my second daughters rent, seems she and her bull are too busy to work!

Last edited by bambam999; 11-10-2012 at 03:47 AM..

Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 AM

My ex and I had one child. After that, and some tests, I was unable to get her pregnant again. We talked alot about sperm donations and in-vitro fertilization, etc. Only problem was that we just couldn't afford it. We thought about asking a friend of mine to help but decided against a close friend. We were very into interracial sex also and found plenty of sperm donation from her boyfriend. We decided that if she got pregnant, we would just tell our very old-school families that we did get the sperm donated and, oops, they must have mixed something up. She didn't get pregnant before we split. I'm sure she is still getting sperm donations, but I don't know if she is trying to get pregnant anymore.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 AM

Share your body with men you desire. Do not have sex with a guy just because he is black, be attracted to him in the first place! And it will feel just as good being pleasured by a big black penis wearing a Magnum XL condom as it does without and you both won't be taking chances with your life, health, and that of your spouse. The men on here worth having will insist on using a condom anyway as they care about their health as well.

Old 12-19-2012, 01:27 PM

This is just ridiculous and some posts should be looked into that involve teens for possible illegal activity. Getting horny over the thought of having a baby is sick. Thats no reason to have a child. It is wrong on so many levels.

Old 07-29-2021, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc View Post
My husband and i fantasize about me having sex with a black man I came close once but at the time it just didn't feel right. We wanted to spice it up alittle by having a threesome, with a black man of course and deep down I want to have his baby.
I want my wife impregnated by a Black Bull, and I want the same for my daughters.

The time has come!

I would happily pay for and raise a houseful of big, Black babies!

Old 07-29-2021, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam999 View Post
black bred is the only alternative for a white woman to be sexually satisfied. i have facilitated not only my own daughters taking nigger dick, but at least 20 of their schoolmates as well,and that is conservative because i only counted the ones whose names i knew. by providing a house where the bulls could roam free, i gave all the local teenie girls someplace they could go after school to fuck all the bbc they could take. you could actually smell the sex down by the driveway! if i wasnt locked in a chasity cage i would get hard thinking about all the primo white pussy and ass(including a prom queen and cheerleaders from 3 high schools) that was getting speared in my family room. lets just say there are alot of mulatto children in my town about the same age! i am so proud everytime i see one.
i also contribute to the cause by paying my second daughters rent, seems she and her bull are too busy to work!
YES!

This is the life I want for MY family!

Sadly, just a dream for now.

Old 07-29-2021, 04:39 PM

My wife cant have anymore kids. But she loves a bull nutting in her. She says its so hot when they nut in her pussy. And she also loves to swollow a nut. But when one says you want a black baby right before they nut in her that turns her on.

Old 07-29-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam999 View Post
I write stories for places like RavishU and Kristen's. I'm also a graphic artist.

We should talk.

Please PM me at your convenience if you are interested!