Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Sperm
Old 08-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Default Black Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcouples View Post
lol i dont know whats worse the case that there is no actual facts in any of them posts or the fact that you actually believe what your sayin it borders on the ridiculous it really does
I completely agree with your comment.

scientific journal
Old 08-05-2019, 08:09 PM

Default scientific journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
The science isnt rubbish.

From a scientific Journal.

Generally, interracial babies are healthier and 'stronger' than either of their parent's races. They also tend to be about 5 points higher in intelligence than the 'added together and divided by two' of the parents. Agility and coordination depend on when a child learns to walk. Those who walk later (at or after one year) are more agile than those who walk early (8-9 months) because they crawl longer. Crawling develops eye-hand coordination. In other words, while there would be some 'decrease' in individuals, generally the world would be a better place with more interracial children born
Okay, the ball's in your court, cite your source, don't just say it's a "scientific journal."

Old 08-05-2019, 09:18 PM

Anyone with experience of black men knows this is untrue. Their ball-sacks are smaller and tighyter than Caucasians but that means nothing. The problem is thir sexual hang-ups.Guys who can fuck but cant't cum, guys who can only get hard for female mouth or ass, One 20 yo African we met was so tiny he couldn't penetrate. On the other had, there are plent of potent black men

Old 08-06-2019, 02:09 AM

Send me your cum and I will video myself playing with it in my pussy

hm...
Old 08-10-2019, 07:14 AM

Default hm...

I don`t know...may be

Old 05-18-2020, 12:02 PM

There may not be any scientific proof that black sperm is more potent or stronger than any other nationality. I have to look at it from a Sissy perspective.
I’ve had a good number of white dicks inside of me shooting in my mouth and down my throat and deep in my sissy pussy. I must admit that I’ve always enjoyed having someone pop inside of me.

However, after my very first BBC and everyone of them since then… There haven’t been many but whether they nutted down my throat or up inside of my sissy pussy the powerful cravings in need for more are undeniable and in the beginning almost unbearable

I have warned first time Sissy’s and had conversations about this with long-term sissies and from our perspective it almost always seems to be exactly the same.

Is that the power of black sperm or is it the power of the mind driving us because we have finally figured out who and what we are?

Who’s to say?

Sissy Chloe

Old 05-20-2020, 12:45 AM

My opinion, I have nothing to back it up. The average black guy is one to two inches longer than the average white guy. This would put is sick two inches closer to the womb which would be an advantage. Also the excitement of the women would also improve chances of conception.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
I don't just think it is, I know it is. Black men were meant to procreate, more than white men. Stronger seed, MUCH bigger dicks, and bigger testes and nutsacks to carry their seed. Nature wanted it that way, we just screwed it all up with small minded and dicked whites who couldn't accept it. Just my two cents. I think nature is coming back around again and black men and black seed are going to be the future.

Children fathered by black bulls are smarter and healthier than those kids who have both white or both black parents. Thats also a scientific fact. Black men inseminating the white race could save us.
Rubbish!

Myself and other white guys have knocked up a number of girls at school and after.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
oh, please grow up!

Old 05-20-2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcouples View Post
lol i dont know whats worse the case that there is no actual facts in any of them posts or the fact that you actually believe what your sayin it borders on the ridiculous it really does

Could not have said it better myself!