Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tubes tied
Old 03-16-2016, 12:31 AM

Default Tubes tied

My wife had her tubes tied, years ago. So, no chance of getting knocked up. She's been having sex with a couple regulars for awhile now. At first they wore condoms, but, now that she knows them, she lets them cum in her. It's always her choice and a condom is a must with a new bull.

For me, there is nothing more exciting than watching a bull pump his load in my wife, especially if she's having an orgasm at the same time !

Old 03-16-2016, 10:44 PM

Amy's first black guy made his cum deposit inside her without asking, but she didn't mind and would have let him anyway!

Last edited by BBC_Couple; 03-16-2016 at 10:53 PM..

allergic to latex
Old 04-15-2016, 03:43 PM

Default allergic to latex

after going through that ordeal, since I've had a hysterectomy anyway.... its just better to go without them....

agreed
Old 04-15-2016, 03:45 PM

Default agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife had her tubes tied, years ago. So, no chance of getting knocked up. She's been having sex with a couple regulars for awhile now. At first they wore condoms, but, now that she knows them, she lets them cum in her. It's always her choice and a condom is a must with a new bull.

For me, there is nothing more exciting than watching a bull pump his load in my wife, especially if she's having an orgasm at the same time !
condoms (non latex - we just supply them so its easier for all ) but after two or three sessions, and we get more comfortable, its just a better experience for everyone doing the "Breeding" thing. Plus hubby is very excited about cleaning up after... win win.

Old 04-15-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post

Yeah, I agree. Nothing beats the expression on my wife's face the moment a bull starts pumping his cum into her pussy

yep....
Old 04-15-2016, 03:49 PM

Default yep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC_Couple View Post
Amy's first black guy made his cum deposit inside her without asking, but she didn't mind and would have let him anyway!
many times, even when its our first time meeting / playing, the Guy just takes charge and never puts one on. .. even when we discussed it before. Its rare we stop and make him... its happened, but not often.

Old 04-19-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinvegas9999 View Post
many times, even when its our first time meeting / playing, the Guy just takes charge and never puts one on. .. even when we discussed it before. Its rare we stop and make him... its happened, but not often.
She won't make a guy wear a condom, they can always go bare and cum in her if they want to (they always do, of course). Fun things in life come with a bit of risk!

why concom
Old 04-20-2016, 11:12 AM

Default why concom

There are some STD's that can be passed that can go undetected if the right test is not used. There are some that create havoc but only show up later but then can limit play. Herpes and warts. To be perfectly safe condoms unless you know of no other sexual contact. Wife knows it and is fine with it.

Old 04-24-2016, 11:13 AM

condoms are not good .......the hot wife should try the cum of her black bull naturally . otherwise it'll be . tasteless

bareback
Old 04-25-2016, 04:20 AM

Default bareback

I have been having my pussy fucked from the time I was 11 y/o by black guys who were in high school and later by there fathers and some uncles. No one ever used a condom and I have loved the feel of there warm seed in my pussy as well as in my ass, I also love to suck and to swallow the cum down. So all I can say bare back is the best way and yes I have had two biracial children and I love them very much.