Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What do white husbands get from IR wives?
Old 04-26-2011, 02:16 PM

Arrow What do white husbands get from IR wives?

This question is one on which everyone has a valid opinion, all equally valid and interesting. What do white husbands derive from their wives having sex with black men? What is it for those husbands who know but don't feel they are "cuckolded"? What about the white husband who does feel cuckolded, and is it important to be known as the cuckold for deriving your pleasure? For those husbands who take an active part in the wife's IR lifestyle, what's the driving need and pleasure? If the husband is sissified, does that play an integral part in getting what you or your spouse or black lover want from the wife's IR sex?

For the wives and the black lovers, what do you feel the white male is getting out of the IR lifestyle, whatever form it takes for you? What's driving his role?

Questions
Old 04-26-2011, 03:02 PM

Default Questions

Great questions, hope you get some good answers!

Response
Old 04-26-2011, 03:09 PM

Default Response

The interracial fantasy is mine, not my wife's. She has fulfilled this fantasy for me in the past, and loved getting me so turned on by doing so, that I would cum without touching myself. I have posted elsewhere on this site my insights about why I am so turned on by this fantasy. I am not a cuckold. I don't want to be dominated or sissified in the encounters. I would resist if my wife wanted to go off for a weekend or have a black lover move in with us. But each to their own! This site has a good of diversity on it when people actually do respond to posts.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM

Hi All
the guys who enjoy being cuckolded are like me I guess submissive at home, and enjoy the knowledge that their wife/partner are being well and truly satisfied, probably again like me safe in the knowledge that the only satisfaction iI can give is orally!

kissing hubby, he not knownly that I swallowed my BBC lovers cum
Old 04-27-2011, 07:53 PM

Default kissing hubby, he not knownly that I swallowed my BBC lovers cum

My hubby is a jerk , He hates blk m. I get back at him, when I visit my Blk BBC lover I lov kissing the jerk after ass to mouth fucking. I'll rimm my BBC's ass. My revenge

Old 04-27-2011, 08:34 PM

wow..daffy! I think you may need another site..lol. Anyway, I do not consider my self a cuckhold. I do enjoy watching my wife have sex with black men. I do join in sometimes. My wife always wants me to join in, but i just like to watch sometimes. As for my answer to your question. I would have say it has alot to with the skin contrast and differnce in size from me to Ron (our friend). He's a gym rat and he's a pretty big dude. In both stature and the size of his dick. But my wife loves to be dominated. So when he comes over and dominates her its a huge turn on for both of us. I hope this helps with your question. Thanks John and Chris

Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM

This is a complex question because I think there is more that one reason why men want their wives to go down this route.

For us it was certainly at hubbies instigation that we got started and was borne out of his insecurities in his ability to keep me satisfied. As it happens I was quite content with our sex life as I didn't know any different (he was my first and only up to that point).

However he believed that it would only be a matter of time before I succumbed to being chatted up by one of our friends or work colleagues and had an affair. The irony was that it was him that encouraged me into wearing more fashionable and attractive outfits as up to that point I had never really worn short skirts, high heels, stockings or sexy lingerie.

In a bid to avoid the affair he encouraged me to cuckold him and reassured me that it would only strengthen our marriage and not destroy it.

I don't fully understand what it does for hubby, but he says that he gets a huge kick out of knowing that I am being fucked by someone else. But it does matter that it is a black man as opposed to white. I think it has something to do with the contrast and also that he is being submissive to a black man for taking his wife. He is not a sissy or submissive though.

He tells me that it doesn't matter whether he is there or not as each option has it's attractions. When he is there he gets to watch, hear and sometimes participate. When I am out on my own with my bull he says that it's the imagination that sends him wild. He particularly likes it when I ring him when I am out with my bull and let him listen to me cum on my lovers cock.

xxHelen

Thank you
Old 04-28-2011, 07:20 PM

Default Thank you

Helen, thank you for your insights on the question. In some ways I can identify with your husband I to know those insecurities with my wife and really would most likely not engage this with her if the male was white. However, if that was her fantasy I would entertain it provided that I was there to play with them.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 PM

Wink

Good question but it seems to me I've answered it before. However because of the continued interest I'll respond once again. A year or so after we were married, Hubby began to share his fantasy with me of me being taken by another man .. not any man .. a BLACK MAN! Initially I was shocked, turned off and angry with him to not only fantasize about it, but to eventually suggest that we actually DO IT! This went on for several years and he quickly learned that it only took a few glasses of wine and a nice hotel room and I would often and quickly get in the groove and willingly share his fantasy with him. Then about a year and a half ago we were at a convention and met an old university friend of my Hubby. I've written in detail about this in the Forum-Interracial, on this site. Anyway, his name is Edwin and he took me the second night after having had met him. He worked me over real good .. all night long! I lost count of the number of times he made me orgasm at twelve or more. Edwin is, and has been, the only person that I ever had sex with other than my husband in my entire life. Hubby took movies and pictures of us and that was his thing! I was too busy to care what he did!

There were several reasons I did it:
1. Hubby had always wanted me to do it
2. I wanted to please him
3. He had raised my curiosity to the point that I was by then willing to try
(Even at this point however I really never did believe though that he would actually let it happen)
4. You know what they say about it being the right time, in the right place, with the right person, well

Edwin was that person! He certainly exceed my wildest expectation in looks, manner and, as I would later find out, ability to satisfy my wildest dreams! He had both the stamina and equipment to do the job well! We've gotten together only once since then. It was far better for me the second time around as I was not as uptight as I was the first time. Plus I was much better able to accommodate his massive manhood that hurt so much that first time.

Please read about it in our postings and either leave a comment or drop us a note! Thank You!

Last edited by drillher4me; 04-29-2011 at 02:55 PM..

Read It Before
Old 04-29-2011, 03:21 PM

Default Read It Before

And was just as hot reading it again. Thanks for the 4 points too. Now if I could only get my lady an Edwin.

Tags
lifestyle, pleasure, relationships, roles, white male