Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-10-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickman View Post
Thanks for answering my questions. In terms of penis size, is your bull especially well endowed? And is your hubby challenged where it counts if you get my drift? And if your hubby was happy regarding any decision made by your bull to cut him off completely from intercourse, would you go along with it?
My bull is bigger than my hubby but it's not a massive difference. J is about 8" and thick where hubby is about 5.5" and a reasonable girth.

The extra length does mean that some positions are more feasible with my bull and he obviously gets deeper in the usual missionary and doggy stances.

Hubby is a proficient lover none the less and had quite a bit of experience before me.

I suppose if my bull asked for hubby to be cut off from intercourse with me and hubby was in agreement, I would give it a try. You don't always know if you are going to like something until you give it a try!

xxHelen

Old 12-14-2010, 03:42 AM

I see. However, for the sole purpose of erotic stimulation, do you ever tease your husband about how ''small'' his penis is in comparision to that of your bull's?

Why not try a black woman?!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:45 PM

Default Why not try a black woman?!

Hi Helen,
There's not that much on this site about interracial lesbianism. However, on your profile you say you are bi-curious. Have you ever tried it with another woman, and is it something you fantasize about? Would it be a turn on for you and your hubby if you let a black woman/black couple enjoy and dominate you? x

Old 12-15-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
I see. However, for the sole purpose of erotic stimulation, do you ever tease your husband about how ''small'' his penis is in comparision to that of your bull's?
Yes we play that game.

I tell him how much bigger and thicker my bull's cock is and how it reaches deeper inside me so that when he cums he shoots his sperm straight into my fertile womb. I tell him that he fills me with his virile seed, so it can only be a matter of time before my bull gets me pregnant and I have a black baby growing in my belly.

I tease him further by telling him he is licking a black owned pussy which is being stretched out by a big black cock. I ask him how it feels to know that his wife's pussy has been flooded all night with black man's cum.

xxHelen

Old 12-15-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh1956 View Post
Hi Helen,
There's not that much on this site about interracial lesbianism. However, on your profile you say you are bi-curious. Have you ever tried it with another woman, and is it something you fantasize about? Would it be a turn on for you and your hubby if you let a black woman/black couple enjoy and dominate you? x
The only vaguely lesbian experience that I have had was when I was in high school and that only really amounted to a bit of kissing and a fumble.

I would be curious about being with another woman, but she would have to be very feminine as I don't find large or 'butch' women particularly appealing. Oddly enough I'm not attracted to black women either, so the prospect being dominated by a black couple does not feature in my fantasies.

However the idea of being with another white wife while being taken by 2 or more black bulls does get my juices flowing!

xxHelen

Old 12-16-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Yes we play that game.

I tell him how much bigger and thicker my bull's cock is and how it reaches deeper inside me so that when he cums he shoots his sperm straight into my fertile womb. I tell him that he fills me with his virile seed, so it can only be a matter of time before my bull gets me pregnant and I have a black baby growing in my belly.

I tease him further by telling him he is licking a black owned pussy which is being stretched out by a big black cock. I ask him how it feels to know that his wife's pussy has been flooded all night with black man's cum.

xxHelen
lol, sure sounds like you're fond of letting your hubby know his place.

On the subject of impregnation, would you ever actually consent to have a black baby if your husband was keen on it?

Old 12-17-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
lol, sure sounds like you're fond of letting your hubby know his place.

On the subject of impregnation, would you ever actually consent to have a black baby if your husband was keen on it?
The topic of me having my bull's child has been discussed a lot by the 3 of us recently. As you can imagine J is very keen to impregnate me, Hubby says he would be ok with it and it is something that turns me on tremendously.

But, as a recent conversation with someone on here highlighted to us, the reality is far removed from the fantasy.

How would we, our friends and family react if I fell pregnant? How do we explain it - do we lie or tell the truth?

We have responsible jobs and know a lot of people in our local community which I can't see being particularly tolerant of our lifestyle choice if it were to become known.

However I am really not sure what we would do if I found myself accidentally impregnated. The pill is not 100% reliable as we know and as my bull always cums inside me, usually several times in a meeting, we are very aware that we could have to face this situation some day.

xxHelen

Old 12-18-2010, 03:57 AM

Helen, it's a sweet thought and a marvelous fantasy for any fertile white wife (who is into serious IR) to contemplate. But when fantasy meets reality, everything can change. We would all want you and your hubby to be acceptive of your black pregnancy and look forward to having a coffee-tanned baby to add to your family, to be raised and loved as your other children would be...all without having to hide the fact that you became black pregnant willingly.

The problem is those outside your family and what they might think...and do. Surprisingly, there would be some who would be sympathetic, while others would be just the opposite. You would probably lose some friends, while gaining others.

In the end you will have to balance your innate urges to become black pregnant with the social consequences, not the least of which is the potential racial stygma the child itself may face being in an all white family under less than normal .

The issues are significant, and the answers woefully inadequate. Unfortunately, there is not enough track record of couples in similar circumstances dealing with the same issue...and how they survived it. If more couples had the courage to go through with what you are contemplating, we would see the unseemly issues dispensed with....I hope.

Old 01-01-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The topic of me having my bull's child has been discussed a lot by the 3 of us recently. As you can imagine J is very keen to impregnate me, Hubby says he would be ok with it and it is something that turns me on tremendously.

But, as a recent conversation with someone on here highlighted to us, the reality is far removed from the fantasy.

How would we, our friends and family react if I fell pregnant? How do we explain it - do we lie or tell the truth?

We have responsible jobs and know a lot of people in our local community which I can't see being particularly tolerant of our lifestyle choice if it were to become known.

However I am really not sure what we would do if I found myself accidentally impregnated. The pill is not 100% reliable as we know and as my bull always cums inside me, usually several times in a meeting, we are very aware that we could have to face this situation some day.

xxHelen

Your reservations are understandable I suppose. I take it your parents would be less than pleased at the prospect of having a black grandchild?

Old 01-24-2011, 07:57 PM

Question

How are you Helen?