Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hooked100
Old 10-19-2010, 01:59 AM

Smile Hooked100

Where has Hooked been, I miss her post!

You haven't got rid of me yet!
Old 10-21-2010, 03:22 PM

Default You haven't got rid of me yet!

Hi

I'm still around and look at the site regularly. I haven't been commenting much as I haven't see many topics that I feel I can contribute to.

To be honest I get the feeling that the chat is moving away from people who are actually involved or are working towards being involved to just those who fantasise – which I don't have a problem with but it's just not what I'm looking for.

Too many topics on 'can you photoshop my wife/gf' etc. for my taste – sorry no offence meant just a personnel preference expressed.

I am still seeing my bull 'J' and have been able to get together quite regularly over the summer. I had the opportunity to stay the night on several occasions which I prefer over just seeing him for the evening. It also means that I can return home with a fresh load of warm cum in my pussy for hubby.

We continue to move forward on our journey into cuckolding and I now regularly lock hubby in his cage when I am out with J, which he loves. He particularly likes it when we send pics from my mobile phone while J is fucking me or when we ring hubby and leave the phone off the hook so that he can hear us going at it.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
Hooked100-dsc01667v1.jpg  

agree
Old 10-22-2010, 02:54 AM

Default agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Hi

I'm still around and look at the site regularly. I haven't been commenting much as I haven't see many topics that I feel I can contribute to.

To be honest I get the feeling that the chat is moving away from people who are actually involved or are working towards being involved to just those who fantasise – which I don't have a problem with but it's just not what I'm looking for.

Too many topics on 'can you photoshop my wife/gf' etc. for my taste – sorry no offence meant just a personnel preference expressed.

xxHelen
i agree. too many photoshops, not enough white women gagging on big black cocks.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:01 AM

Glad to here from you, I love hearing of you exploites with your bull and how you have control of your hubby. Keep us update you make worth logging on.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:01 AM

lucky husband - lucky you

Old 10-24-2010, 09:39 AM

Thumbs up

I'm not into roleplay or fake pics myself. The excitement real people (like Helen and her hub) give are priceless. It's feels so great when you know people actually do it for real, especially to guys like me who have not experienced the lifestyle.

What you are describing Helen are the logical steps in your relationship. It's normal to want to spend more time with J since he is your steady lover. Sending pics to your hub while you are at it it's the next best thing except being present. I actually feel it's great you have variety and he's not always present or absent.

I believe you two as a couple have so many stories to share that it would be good to start your own free blog away from sites. This site especially has limitations and technical problems. I'm sure you have many followers to support a future blog and you will have many more in the future.

In any case, a big thanks for sharing your life with us. Helen you are a beautiful, sexual & exciting woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Hi

I am still seeing my bull 'J' and have been able to get together quite regularly over the summer. I had the opportunity to stay the night on several occasions which I prefer over just seeing him for the evening. It also means that I can return home with a fresh load of warm cum in my pussy for hubby.

We continue to move forward on our journey into cuckolding and I now regularly lock hubby in his cage when I am out with J, which he loves. He particularly likes it when we send pics from my mobile phone while J is fucking me or when we ring hubby and leave the phone off the hook so that he can hear us going at it.

xxHelen

Old 10-24-2010, 07:24 PM

Great to hear that you're alive and well, hooked100 - and obviously still thoroughly enjoying cuckolding your husband. Thank for sharing as much as you do with this community...poor fantasists and all. Do you believe you could still stop now, if your husband asked you to? And is that a question that's becoming more and more difficult to answer as time passes and your relationship with J intensifies? (I'd be interested to hear responses on this issue from any other genuine cuckoldresses too.)
Fond regards
Naughty

Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 PM

Hello Jimz

It's nice to hear from you especially as I know that you have tried messaging me a number of times unsuccessfully.

I think it is unlikely that I will start my own blog away from here. There are a couple of reasons for this - first is time, I would not have the time it takes to keep a site up to date & interesting.

The second is pictures. Although I have posted a fe,w we do not have sufficient number that we are prepared to share for my own blog.

So you will just have to put up with my ramblings here. I have been away for a few days and hope to meet with J sometime later this week which I will be ready for as it's been nearly a fortnight since the last time.

xxHelen

Old 10-29-2010, 07:36 PM

Yes I also love hearing from you and about you. I'm one of the poor s.o.b.'s that can't get his wife to let her hair down. I've quit boring people with my whining about it. But I still love this site and women like you who have the guts and courage to go for it. I'm personally sick of the fake pic stuff. Too bad there are not all that many for real IR people like hooked on here. More power to you sweetie!

Old 10-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnaughty40 View Post
Great to hear that you're alive and well, hooked100 - and obviously still thoroughly enjoying cuckolding your husband. Thank for sharing as much as you do with this community...poor fantasists and all. Do you believe you could still stop now, if your husband asked you to? And is that a question that's becoming more and more difficult to answer as time passes and your relationship with J intensifies? (I'd be interested to hear responses on this issue from any other genuine cuckoldresses too.)
Fond regards
Naughty
Hi Naughty

You pose an interesting question - could I stop now?

The answer is a qualified yes I could, but it would be very difficult and I think that I would miss it terribly. A friend of mine called me 'black cock addicted' the other day which took me aback a bit as I had never considered myself in those terms. When I took time to think about it though I realised that I am hugely turned on by being f*cked by a BBC.

But at the end of the day my family is the most important thing in my life and if I had to I would do anything to protect that.

However never fear - there is little prospect that it will happen anytime soon as hubby and I are having too much fun, not to mention J!