Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-29-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Well I know its been a long time since I have posted anything here but life has been busy and I have been juggling job, home, family and lover.

I have also been corresponding with a couple of friends privately and the following is an extract from one of those exchanges, I hope L won't mind

On Saturday we spent the afternoon at the flat when J fucked me for the first time. It was one of those leisurely afternoon affairs where we were lazily licking, sucking and fucking with no great urgency. I love to feel J's smooth skin and just caress his chest and arms. He kisses my neck and breasts which I adore and I gently stroked his cock for ages feeling his stiffness. Although I came J didn't – he was saving his seed for later.

We had something to eat and got ready to go out to a dance club in North London. I wore my red basque & panties, black stockings, shortish black pleated skirt and red ribbed jumper. With my black high heels. The skirt gives J easy access to me and I know that when I dance it flips up and gives a view of my suspenders and stocking tops – how wicked!

We spent the evening at the club and then went back to J's place where we started to make out again. Did I tell you that I had put hubby in his chastity device before I left? Well I had and we rang hubby and put the receiver on the side so that he could hear us fucking and cumming. We had a long session where I came several times and so did J, each time in my pussy which is where I prefer him to deposit his seed. All this time hubby could hear us but couldn't relieve himself as he was in his cage – he loved it.

In the morning we had another quite vigorous session which started when I awoke to find that J was sporting an enormous and very hard woody. I couldn't resist shimming down and sucking on his magnificent cock, feeling the heat and the super softness of his tool.

Then home to hubby with a pussy full of cum and panties that had been soaked through from both our juices. As soon as I got home hubby was all over me like a rash lifting my skirt and slipping his hand inside my knickers to feel the soft mushiness of my still swollen pussy lips. Although he likes to feel me and sometimes licks his fingers it is more usual that he then inserts his fingers into my mouth to such the combined juices off. The softness of my tongue and lips on his fingers turn him on and make him hard. On Sunday I produced the key from my bag and unlocked his poor little chap only to have it spring hard instantly. We went to bed and I jacked him off as I told him of my night and what J had done to me – needless to say he didn't last long.

xxHelen
I've been following your story with some interest and I feel motivated to ask a certain question. Do you still have sex with your hubby or is your pussy off limits to him now?

Old 11-29-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickman View Post
I've been following your story with some interest and I feel motivated to ask a certain question. Do you still have sex with your hubby or is your pussy off limits to him now?
Hubby and I do still occasionally have penetrative sex, but for some time now he has had to wear a condom as my pussy is off limits for as far as him being allowed to cum in me is concerned.

Only my bull has me bareback and is able to fill me with sperm.

xxHelen

Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Hubby and I do still occasionally have penetrative sex, but for some time now he has had to wear a condom as my pussy is off limits for as far as him being allowed to cum in me is concerned.

Only my bull has me bareback and is able to fill me with sperm.

xxHelen
How often do you have sex with your hubby and for long how is he made to remain in chastity in between your trysts with your bulll? Just curious. Thanks.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
How often do you have sex with your hubby and for long how is he made to remain in chastity in between your trysts with your bulll? Just curious. Thanks.
I assume that you mean how often does hubby fuck me? It varies depending on what else is going on but I would say on average it is at least once a month.

In between times I do give him oral or hand relief, he will usually go down on me too when we do this.

Up to now we have only used his chastity device when I have been out with my bull. I tend to lock him in as he starts to prep me for my encounter as I know that shaving my pussy and helping me into my lingerie will give him a stiffy.

Normally I will release him as soon as I get home again but recently I have been teasing him for longer waiting until I have told him all the details of my evening and showing him my swollen and full pussy. This is guaranteed to have him bursting and he says the pain is exquisite.

xxHelen

real is wonderful
Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 AM

Default real is wonderful

Helen,
thank you. my wife has been cucking me for 10 years. she has settled on a single regular guy who just left his wife. he would like to take my wife from me.

this has caused a lot of stress on all of us. his pressure has forced my wife to reveal to our young 20's kids. her bf and my wife went to vegas. she needed to explain where she was and why she wasn't available to be 'mom'. it was very distrubing for her to have to tell her kids.

she has been close to me since that weekend. she says she wants to be with me, but i think she is also telling her bf that she wants to be with him. she could have moved in with him, but she hasn't...

so..we are struggling with having a long term relationship...being a mom....and keep a horny bf happy too...
any words of advice??? do you kids know?

Old 12-02-2010, 05:10 PM

Smile

Nice to see you posting again Helen.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldx View Post
Helen,
thank you. my wife has been cucking me for 10 years. she has settled on a single regular guy who just left his wife. he would like to take my wife from me.

this has caused a lot of stress on all of us. his pressure has forced my wife to reveal to our young 20's kids. her bf and my wife went to vegas. she needed to explain where she was and why she wasn't available to be 'mom'. it was very distrubing for her to have to tell her kids.

she has been close to me since that weekend. she says she wants to be with me, but i think she is also telling her bf that she wants to be with him. she could have moved in with him, but she hasn't...

so..we are struggling with having a long term relationship...being a mom....and keep a horny bf happy too...
any words of advice??? do you kids know?
No we haven't told our children about our lifestyle choice but then ours are obviously much younger than yours.

I think you wife is particularly torn right now and that her bull is not really being fair to her - or you! If he has only just broken up with his wife how do you both know that his desire for your wife to move in with him isn't just on the rebound?

It doesn't matter what he might say, the break up of a relationship is traumatic and it might be that he wants to fill the void with your wife. From what I have seen this rarely works out in the long run and if she does go to him it may only end up with upset for al long term.

Maybe it would be best for all if things were left to calm down for awhile and some decisions could be made at a later stage.
It is interesting that you don't say what you would like to happen!

Hope it all works out.

Helen

Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
I assume that you mean how often does hubby fuck me? It varies depending on what else is going on but I would say on average it is at least once a month.

In between times I do give him oral or hand relief, he will usually go down on me too when we do this.

Up to now we have only used his chastity device when I have been out with my bull. I tend to lock him in as he starts to prep me for my encounter as I know that shaving my pussy and helping me into my lingerie will give him a stiffy.

Normally I will release him as soon as I get home again but recently I have been teasing him for longer waiting until I have told him all the details of my evening and showing him my swollen and full pussy. This is guaranteed to have him bursting and he says the pain is exquisite.

xxHelen
I see. How often do you let your bull fuck you? And if he demanded it, would you cut your huby off completely?

Old 12-06-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I see. How often do you let your bull fuck you? And if he demanded it, would you cut your huby off completely?
I let my bull fuck me as often as possible lol.

In reality it works out to about 2 - 4 times a month, however the duration can differ. On most occasions we meet up for the evening only but sometimes I am able to stay over until the morning. When this happens I get fucked pretty much non stop - so I don't know how you would want to 'count' that.

I could see the time lapse between marital sex lengthening but I don't think we will ever get to the stage where hubby is denied on a permanent basis. Anyway we would only go along with a bulls demands if it suits hubby and I.

xxHelen

Old 12-08-2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
I let my bull fuck me as often as possible lol.

In reality it works out to about 2 - 4 times a month, however the duration can differ. On most occasions we meet up for the evening only but sometimes I am able to stay over until the morning. When this happens I get fucked pretty much non stop - so I don't know how you would want to 'count' that.

I could see the time lapse between marital sex lengthening but I don't think we will ever get to the stage where hubby is denied on a permanent basis. Anyway we would only go along with a bulls demands if it suits hubby and I.

xxHelen
Thanks for answering my questions. In terms of penis size, is your bull especially well endowed? And is your hubby challenged where it counts if you get my drift? And if your hubby was happy regarding any decision made by your bull to cut him off completely from intercourse, would you go along with it?