Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-16-2019, 10:34 PM

I was asked to be fucked by boar. Yes, a real nasty pig. I've never done this because its to odd and illegal in my country, but after this conversation I was thinking about this few times and it was a taboo for me as hell.

Old 10-21-2019, 04:34 PM

During my 1st divorce in 2001 , i went to an adult theater, met a older black man there, ended up bending over backing up on him . I loved it, I had played with a dildo for months before hand, kinda learnt how to take a dick , so taking his wasnt that hard, but i had no idea how much i would like it. i started going back a couple times a month or so , usually being fucked a couple times each trip. One night i had 5 different black men fuck me.

Old 10-23-2019, 08:23 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by poludnica388 View Post
Blackmail is so hot but so dangerous
My girlfriend was working for a Company that rented out vacation houses in a gated community and one time they asked her to go to a house and wait for the client to come and show them the house. Well she said that she was there for an hour and one of he coworkers came by and brought some snacks and wine. He said he would wait with her and after another hour he put on the television and they started watching a very sexual movie, he told her that the clients were probably not coming so why not have some wine. She said that they finished off the bottle and he looked and found another and they drank some more. My girlfriend said that the combination of the movie and the wine was starting to get her aroused. She said that her coworker then told her that when he was looking for more wine he also found some x rated movies and told her that he was going to put one on. They started to watch the movie and it showed a woman pulling a train of men and he asked her if she ever did such things. My girlfriend said that she had gone to sex clubs in the past and that sometimes she would have multiple men fuck her but that she never pulled a train. Well the coworker told her that he wanted to call the office and let them know that it was a no show and that if some of the guys at the office could come over to help him close up the house. My girlfriend told me that when he came back from making the telephone call he confessed that this was a set up and that all the guy's at the office had the "hots" for her and would she be open to having a train pulled on her right now. She said that the wine really got to her and that her pussy was soaking wet and that he took her to one of the bedrooms and started to rub her back and told her that she was going to get fucked real good. He pulled out his cock and pushed it in her mouth and told her to suck him and started to finger her hot wet pussy. She said that she must have blacked out because when she opened he eyes there were four guys in a line stroking there cocks and a fifth guy was fucking her. She said that they all took turns fucking her and that some fucked her twice. They then told her that if she said anything they would tell me what happened. What they didn't know was that Ginger was a wild slut and that I knew all about her party times.

Old 10-24-2019, 07:36 PM

Public cum walking his so hot

Old 11-11-2019, 07:28 PM

Crashed a crazy party and found out it was a furry event. Stayed got drunk and went to a hotel room to have amazing sex with a guy dressed as a giant teddy bear the entire time.

Old 04-07-2021, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggirl82 View Post
All i have to say on this matter is yes , And I don't do shots of Tequila anymore.
I think I'd like you on tequila.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:16 PM

When living with someone that bread puppies
I coaxed one into sucking my dick pushed my cock
And shot all my cum down its throat

Old 04-07-2021, 08:11 PM

I may have said this earlier in the thread but I cannot find it. During my first year in college, my high school girlfriend came to visit for the weekend. I got her drunk and gave her a pill. When she was too far gone to say no to anything, I gave her to the four Black football players next door and watched them gangbang her.

Old 04-07-2021, 09:36 PM

Now thats smoking hot...would love to chat with you more regarding this subject. I think more women than let on are into this...a lot more women

Old 04-07-2021, 10:45 PM

Not sure who your comment is directed to.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo