Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC Breeding
Old 06-16-2018, 03:23 PM

Default BBC Breeding

How soon after going black have you ladies allowed your bull to breed you? Did you have and keep the baby?

Started with my FIRST BBC encounter
Old 07-03-2018, 09:11 PM

Default Started with my FIRST BBC encounter

I was smitten with the thought of becoming pregnant by a Black Lover with my very first encounter, in fact I was MORE than willing to risk a pregnancy just to get him to fuck me and damned if he wouldn't because we didn't have a condom and he was "fraid of gettin' sumpin"...…….LOLLOL Upper middle class white wife who had been quite faithful to my hubby prior!! He's afraid of ME!!

Second Black Lover, we both got VERY in to the possibility of me becoming pregnant by him and spent a HOT weekend TRYING to make that happen....LONG story how that came about, but becoming pregnant by a Black Lover was never far from my mind when I was with them.

J (the wife)

her choice
Old 07-04-2018, 01:11 PM

Default her choice

My wife and I had discussed from the very beginning that if she became pregnant by me or anyone else, the child would be "ours" because my wife hated condoms and couldn't take BC pills it was bound to happen and over the years she had become pregnant 2 times to white guys but had miscarried both times. But the 3rd time she came to me one Sunday morning and asked me if I would be OK with just the black man that lived with us (as a renter-thats what everyone else knew about him) but he was actually sharing all of the household expenses and my/our wife that he (Haywood is his name) could have exclusive use of her because she really wanted to have a child to him. With my consent it took him less than 3 weeks to get her pregnant with his big, black cock that she loved so much.

She made it to almost 5 months before she miscarried and that was the last time she ever became pregnant. We often wondered how the families would have reacted if she had been able to have his child. Her mother had grown up in a bigger city on the side of town that had a higher percentage of black and Hispanic population and she was very much against interracial marriages and or white girls having mixed-race babies. It would have been interesting to see how she would have been if her oldest daughter (my wife) would have had Haywood's baby. GTR

Old 07-04-2018, 08:12 PM

Yes it would have been interesting, to say the least, if your wife had a mixed race baby. You seemed to be in
agreement if that happened. I'm also wondering if out there other husbands would be okay if their wives
agreed to have a baby by one of their bulls. I did post something about this but only got a few replies, will be interesting to see how many reply to your post

Wife replied above......
Old 07-09-2018, 09:26 PM

Default Wife replied above......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
Yes it would have been interesting, to say the least, if your wife had a mixed race baby. You seemed to be in
agreement if that happened. I'm also wondering if out there other husbands would be okay if their wives
agreed to have a baby by one of their bulls. I did post something about this but only got a few replies, will be interesting to see how many reply to your post

I knew from the very first time my wife had an affair that she had pregnancy risk desires, and would have been fine if she got pregnant by someone else. Long story. But as we both knew this, we were also both supportive of the situation and would have been responsible with any child she had just as we were with our own.

She is currently involved in an 8 yr long affair with her Boss/Lover (white, older) and they are birth control free totally hoping she will become pregnant by him. Would be much easier to explain and oddly enuf we are often mistaken for brothers at company events.

Definitely something we discussed, planned for, and actually hope to happen.

CW

Old 07-09-2018, 10:20 PM

Smile

My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the father of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 50 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the father of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our kids don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other men's babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my kids regardless of who their biological father might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
If my wife had a black man's baby or babies, I would have happily raised them as my own because they would have been my wife's babies. I know it would have been difficult for me because everyone would know that my wife is a slut for black cocks and had a black man's baby. Even though I believe it right for my wife to have a baby with any man she wants to, a white wife having a black man's baby is still frowned upon by most people and society in general. I hope that changes soon.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:03 PM

Some very interesting answers. In our case my wife and I had a daughter when I started bugging her to fuck a black man. It took me about 3 years of talking, begging her. She finally agreed and went on the pill. I had a job where I worked overseas a lot. One trip was to Africa. I spent a lot of time away from her doing my job. I came back from my first assignment and my wife told me that the house master had been fucking her daily. I was hot as hell, she said that he told her he would fuck her daily. He also told her she would be required to service his friends once in a while. She said it would be hard for her to fuck so much but she would try to keep the housemaster happy. 3 months into our stay in Africa she told me she needed to see a doctor to have more birth control pills ordered. She saw and nice woman doctor who filled her request. The doctor was friends with our house master. She gave my wife sugar pills instead of the real thing. 3 months later the doctor told her she was knocked up. I was pissed as hell but at the same time extremely excited about seeing wife's belly swell. Wife was bred 3 times while in Africa. All 3 were raised by the house master. Wife was bred a 4th time just before we came home. So we have one black baby, a girl, to raise. It has been an interesting ride so far. Was very hard telling the family what happened. My boss just told me that I would be going to Africa again. Talked to wife about her going or staying. Very fast she told me she would be going and she looked forward to being bred again. Here we go again.

i8mmediately
Old 07-11-2018, 02:05 AM

Default i8mmediately

I never, ever use BC so......immediately I guess.........I'm pregnant right now.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:07 PM

We had no plans for her to get pregnant by a black man or any man. We simply like pregnancy risk. The first time my wife got fucked was when she was a freshman in high school, on the first date she ever went on, and he fucked her bareback. She tried condoms a couple of times but didn't like them, so all her sex partners took her bareback. She made it to 20yo before getting knocked up by her best friends husband. Then fucked for the next 33 years with no further pregnancy's. She was a shared wife for the first 22 years of our marriage........ always bare.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:11 AM

I been fucking black men from the time I was about 13 y/o I have been breed by three BBC.
My frist pregnancy I was 18 y/o I marred a white man and been with from that time on he love all four of our kids and I am still with and love going out with black men.

Tags
whore