Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-15-2018, 05:55 AM

Wow, you are a filthy white cuckold husband.

Old 07-15-2018, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
florida hubby , Did he also have 4 paws ?
It's on my profile under "turn on's".... Becky

Old 07-18-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbala View Post
Woof woof ... Winnie Winnie...
Been there done that and much more.....Becky

Old 07-20-2018, 02:17 AM

My first wife told me that She used to cut through the woods to go see her boy friend when she was young. If he didn't fuck her she would leave horny. Most of the time his dog would follow her home wanting to play and she would let him lick her off, after a couple of time she started letting him fuck her. After a few months even if her boy friend was able to fuck her she would give his dog sloppy seconds. She wouldn't ever do it for me. I would have loved to watch that.

Old 07-20-2018, 03:33 AM

Wow, that is very exciting that your wife used to let her black boyfriend's dog fuck her. Did her black boyfriend ever watch his dog fuck your wife? Damn shame she won't let dogs fuck her. That would be extremely exciting. Did you ever ask her why she won't let you watch dogs fuck her ?
maybe you ask some black man have your wife get fucked by a dog to entertain him.

Old 07-22-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
Wow, that is very exciting that your wife used to let her black boyfriend's dog fuck her. Did her black boyfriend ever watch his dog fuck your wife? Damn shame she won't let dogs fuck her. That would be extremely exciting. Did you ever ask her why she won't let you watch dogs fuck her ?
maybe you ask some black man have your wife get fucked by a dog to entertain him.
Her boyfriend was white. She only told me about the dog after we had gotten high. She never did blacks,,,, that I know of. We were married about 4 years. This was back in the early 70's.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:01 PM

A friend and I have been playing a small game over several years where we dare each other to do sexually based dares that push the our limits in hope that the other will refuse or be unable to accomplish the dare. Some of the things we have dared each other to do are below.

- Do a conjugal visit with an inmate
- Have sex with a furry
- Have sex with someone under 20
- Have sex with someone over 60
- Convince someone to have sex with you with the goal of becoming pregnant (We're on BC but that knowledge stays hidden for the person)
- Have sex with a married man
- Have sex with a married woman
- Etc.

Old 07-26-2018, 05:02 PM

How was the prison sex

Old 07-26-2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelle87 View Post
A friend and I have been playing a small game over several years where we dare each other to do sexually based dares that push the our limits in hope that the other will refuse or be unable to accomplish the dare. Some of the things we have dared each other to do are below.

- Do a conjugal visit with an inmate
- Have sex with a furry
- Have sex with someone under 20
- Have sex with someone over 60
- Convince someone to have sex with you with the goal of becoming pregnant (We're on BC but that knowledge stays hidden for the person)
- Have sex with a married man
- Have sex with a married woman
- Etc.
I actually have done a conjugal visit as well.

Old 07-30-2018, 06:18 PM

Went to a hotel bar to have a drink with some friends and there was this big pool party going on. We decided to crash and bought some from the gift shop. In middle of the party there was a rumor going around that a few of us were the entertainment and being drunk we went with it. One guy came up to me and was flirting and he was cute so when he invited me back to his room I accepted. Nothing super fancy just a fun quickie so we could both get off. We went back to the pool afterwards and another guy came up to me flirting and then it kind of clicked they thought we were prostitutes or strippers. I told this to my friends and there were like well why not let's have some fun and just enjoy it. So we continued to play the part as different guys would come up to us and try their best to talk us into their bedrooms. We'd go in and have some fun then come back out to the party. Most of drinks ended up being paid for and it was a great party.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo