Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

more than you think
Old 08-09-2018, 06:36 PM

Default more than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Yes there are....B
I know of at least 6 or 7 that have tried it in some form or another. I think its hot and especially exciting to watch her be knotted, .It started with my ex by letting him eat her pussy, then she d have to have more!!, love learning from zoos Kool. Then you hear on the news the couples that posted on Facebook, nice lookin military couple, so hey iof you're horny and you're best friend is laying there, hell yea!!

Old 08-09-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taj737 View Post
have you ever experienced the pleasure of being knotted and tied......??
ive watched my wife at the time scream as she was knotted with nowhere to go!, she mustve cave 10 times, tyhen when he slipped out, I swear 2gallons of cum just poured out, she gott it good

Old 08-09-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckjames View Post
Ive licked and sucked on big black balls while he pounded my gf reverse cowgirl.
I want to do that. I want to slide my tongue across them both, hell yes I want to suck a bbc , to hot watching her all the time

Old 08-09-2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissydonna View Post
  • at her 50th wedding aniversy, my dad passed out at the party around midnight and my mom wanted to dance, she was hitting the bubbles all night, getting a little horny which ended up all the friends wifes started looking to [ATTACH]29360[/ATTACH]see were their husbands were which cuased them to start leaving, so my mom grabed me and took me out on the patio to dance when the music changed to romantic slow dancing she whispered in my ear and said is that a hard on I am feeling as I started to look at her she just put her arms around me and gives me one hell of a wet kiss, which got me going as the music played dancing and making out right in the back yard what I didn't know was she knew all the gust had left and that dad was pass out drunk. I think back on that every once in a while and feel sorry that I didn't go for it. I even think she knew I was wearing panties and nylons under my clothes.
One of my gf was doing her dad and the mom was doing her dad, he would call her and she would drop everything and go to him, she brought her daughter with her, Id see her with him alone, dressed really provocative, she liked it , ,,,, I mean I fucked my sister for 3yrs, right before school, after school, on the way to tghye pool. she would su7ck me off with our parents in the next room, we got caught tho,

Old 08-11-2018, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofriques View Post
Looking for first woof. Anybody help?
you will love it..... dalmatiens my personal favorite

Maybe not taboo but excitingly kinky!
Old 08-11-2018, 11:56 AM

Default Maybe not taboo but excitingly kinky!

My husband would send me to others overnight, weekends and days at a time. One of his rules are that when I'm ready to come home I'm not allowed to clean up. I took it further stopping by stores (I'm sure someone has taken photos of me at Walmart) - my makeup might be a little smeared but my hair has been sticky and my stained blouses (and scent) told much.

Old 09-04-2018, 10:46 PM

This was back in the late 1970s when I was a sophomore at Syracuse University, I lived next door to four black football players. One weekend, my female cousin came up to visit because she was thinking of transferring to Syracuse. She was about 5-7, a little thick but definitely not fat, had a nice ass and wore a 38DD bra (I looked).

The four guys next door saw her and started asking me about her. They were definitely interested in her body. I told them that I did not know what she was into but that in high school, she had had a reputation for putting out on dates. So we hatched a plan.

Later that evening, one of them knocked on the door and said they were having a party and we were welcome to come over. My cousin and I went over and started to have some fun with everyone who was there. The four guys started bringing her drinks, pot and coke. I am not sure what was in the drinks but she was really flying high.

The party wound down and soon, the only people left were me, Kim (my cousin), a black woman, the four football players and two of their friends who were also black guys. All the guys except me gathered around Kim and started groping her and taking her clothes off. She half-heartedly pushed them away but really was letting them do whatever they wanted. When they had her naked, they carried her into a bedroom, tossed her on the bed and then started having her suck their cocks.

Meanwhile, the black woman was unzipping my pants and started to suck my cock. We both striped and got into a mix of oral and fucking. When we were done, we went into the bedroom and watched as the six black guys took turns with my cousin. They were using every hole she had and were using her pretty hard. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

After a bit, two of the men and the black woman left. I went next door to my place and left Kim there with the four guys who lived there. The next morning, they took turns with her again until they delivered her, still naked, to my place. They put her on my bed, thanked me for letting them have her, then left.

I took one look at her naked body and decided I wanted some too. I pulled out my dick, she sucked me until I was hard, then I rolled her over and fucked her.

She ended up not going to Syracuse after all, but it was a secret that stayed between the two of us and that I sometimes used to my advantage.

Old 09-18-2018, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
That's about as taboo as it gets....Becky
I agree, super taboo

Old 09-18-2018, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull1 View Post
I have a bull that has me do the same thing after he uses me he has me get on all for an then he brings his k9 in an he says not it is his turn an I hve go the knot several times, the things we do for dominate bulls
that's wild but hot

Old 09-18-2018, 02:17 PM

I had my live in girlfriend entertain two of my friends. she would leave the room and come back with one less item of clothing. she was down to a very sheer bikini and robe.
She stood in front of them and said "marc said you can touch me."

When I got home they were gone, but here cunt was full of their sperm

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo