Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-15-2019, 04:10 PM

Here's the most taboo thing I have ever done.

My first year in college, I lived next door to four black football players. She was a great looking blonde with nice 36D tits.

My high school girlfriend came up to visit for the weekend. On Saturday night, I made sure she got really drunk and really high. Then I turned her over to the black guys to use however they wanted. They were really hard and rough on her, and used her mouth, pussy and asshole.

The next day, I dropped her off at the airport for her flight home. I never heard from her again after that.

Old 02-25-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfrombham View Post
While my stepson (from a previous marriage) was staying with my new young wife and I. She confessed that she was so turned on by this hot guy that she made a point of dressing in a shear nightgown and letting it drape open for his pleasure. After I had left for work she would change clothes with the door open, making a point to expose herself to him. One morning he knocked and ask if he could borrow some tooth paste, she told him to come in and she was naked. He made a point of brushing his teeth in our room until he left. She said he only flirted with her although she wanted him to fuck her so bad.
that is a hot fantasy of mine.

Old 02-25-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaBlowjobs View Post
3 years ago I sucked and fucked a german shepard at a birthday party for a Bull. First time I ever did K9.
taboo and dirty yes. but hot story

Old 02-25-2019, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalila7 View Post
Spying on my brother while he was masturbating. I did this for months while touching myself.
And going for a naked jog in a lonely forrest. While masturbating every mile or so. Of course I had the hope that someone would catch me.
that's hot why didn't you pursue him

Old 02-25-2019, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull1 View Post
I have a bull that has me do the same thing after he uses me he has me get on all for an then he brings his k9 in an he says not it is his turn an I hve go the knot several times, the things we do for dominate bulls
that is so hot

Old 02-25-2019, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breed80 View Post
I came home from work one day and the wife was pissing and yelling at our Great Dane dog. I asked her what her problem was and she said that the dog was always smelling her and bothering her. She asked what was wrong with him. I told her nothing, that all he wanted was a piece of ass. She looked at me funny. Told her to strip and lay face down on the coffee table. Fin get fucked her till she was wet as hell. Dog going nuts. took dog off leash and he started by smelling g and licking g her pussy. She is very scared but did not get up. Dog mounted her and really started pumping her. Got his knot in and the wife went nuts. He finally shot her full but took 15 min to get out of her as his knot hung up in her. She now fucks him every day.
fuckin hot

Old 02-25-2019, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelle87 View Post
A friend and I have been playing a small game over several years where we dare each other to do sexually based dares that push the our limits in hope that the other will refuse or be unable to accomplish the dare. Some of the things we have dared each other to do are below.

- Do a conjugal visit with an inmate
- Have sex with a furry
- Have sex with someone under 20
- Have sex with someone over 60
- Convince someone to have sex with you with the goal of becoming pregnant (We're on BC but that knowledge stays hidden for the person)
- Have sex with a married man
- Have sex with a married woman
- Etc.
that's is such a hot list

Old 02-25-2019, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeur1 View Post
Back in the 70's the wife and I went to a party, and were drinking, as the night wore on and most people left me and 3 friends got her naked and took turns with her. after a hour or so one of my friends brought in his Shepard, we encouraged her to suck it and she finely agreed and did suck him. my friend than ask if we could all go outside for outdoor sex we went and ended up in the barn where we got her to stroke and suck my friends horse. When he released his load in her mouth she couldn't hold it and there was horse cum everywhere.
that's such a hot story

That is HOT!!
Old 04-27-2019, 11:52 AM

Default That is HOT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie 22 View Post
One summer favorite nephew stayed with us before college. Camera nut. Wanted to take nudes of me. Was ok with husband. Been married only two years. He laughed when he saw the boys erection. Said he wanted to see him fuck me. I was happy to do it. Became a summer thing without hubby usually. It was a Couple years before I started with blacks. His boss.
It's probly not much of a taboo these days.
I have a nephew that I have had the hots for for a LONG time....way before he was legal even. Never acted on it (he's kinda' dumb and I would have to do ALL the work) but if he ever made a move I definitely would NOT stop him!! He's my Sisters son too, which makes it even hotter for me.

J (the slightly drunk wife)

Old 05-15-2019, 05:35 AM

The most taboo thing I ever did was suck and get fucked. My then girlfriend and i were in college and it was the first time either of us had tried this and we met a black bull in his mid 40's. By the time we met for the third time, while the bull was fucking her, she expressed that she wanted to see me suck him off. She was kind of insistent and apart of me actually wanted to try it so I went with it. That was the first time i ever got on my knees and took a cock in my mouth. It got to the point where he had us both laying face up with our heads hanging over the edge of the bed while he stood over us and took turns throat fucking/cock slapping my gf and I .The situation progressed to the point where my gf then wanted to see me get fucked by him. Our bull turned me on my stomach and held me down while spreading my cheeks while my gf loosened my ass for him. She was preparing herself too because the bull wanted to take turns ass fucking us. Once she was done, our bull forced me into the doggystyle position and started fucking me. It took a couple times while he went back and forth between us but I was able to take the whole thing.

Tags
most taboo, sumissive, taboo