Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-04-2016, 11:44 AM

Thanks for the compliments. To each his own, but I don't really enjoy fake stories. I assure you, this is all true, and accurate as best as my old memory will allow, lol. I am sure I have forgotten a detail or 2. Our cuckolding experiences all took place between approximately 2000-2004. My wife started to feel disrespected, and that I might not want her anymore, which is why she quit. She never allowed me to photo or video any of it, but she did allow me to hide a voice recorder. In the years that followed after she quit, I cannot count how many times I jacked off listening to that thing. We used to play it once in awhile when we fucked, but alas, after a few years it died and we lost the recording. I resigned myself that this was part of our history, and I would have to get my cuckolding fix from role playing, watching videos and reading others stories. Fast forward to present, and she has shown signs recently that she may entertain the idea again, so we shall see. I look at it like trying to entice a wild rabbit to come to you, it takes patience and gentleness, lol. There is quite a bit more to our cuckolding experience, and I will continue to lay it out as time permits. I have found writing about it has given me quite a bit of sexual pleasure as well. It feels like I am reliving it. Again, thanks, and glad you are enjoying it.

Old 11-05-2016, 02:24 PM

Continuing, Tommy's dick was still fully erect as was mine as I had stroked it the whole time. My wife looked at me and said, "Come fuck me now." I was so horny from what I had just witnessed, I couldn't wait to fuck her well used pussy. As soon as I mounted her missionary, and slid my 7 inch cock in her, I knew Tommy had shot some cum in her, as I could feel that warm slimy feeling of sperm. That got me even hotter, and I began to fuck her hard. My belly rubbed on hers, I was sliding around on the warm seed he had squirted on her belly. The feeling of my dick being in my wife's pussy with her white bull's sperm made me squirt almost immediately. I didn't realize it, but Tommy had been standing just behind the bed jacking his still hard dick while my wife watched him as she told me later. I jerked my dick out of her and sprayed a huge spurt of cum on her belly to mix with Tommy's. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had. Tommy immediately climbed onto the bed and squirted another load of cum on her soaking wet belly. She rubbed her hand in the gooey mess and and rubbed some on both her big titties. I was in euphoria, this was such an awesome scene. Tommy then almost jumped off the bed, and started getting dressed quickly. He said to us, "You guys are crazy but that was fun as shit!". He said he had to get home to his girlfriend before she got suspicious, and hurriedly left.

Old 11-05-2016, 03:05 PM

After Tommy was gone, my wife and I got cleaned up and had a beer. We were still pretty drunk, and really didn't talk about what had just taken place. We made some small talk, and she finally asked how I felt about it. I immediately said it was a ton of fun, and very exciting. I asked her how she enjoyed it and she said it was fine. I knew from what I had just witnessed she thought it was WAY better than just fine. She had never been as aroused or cum as hard with me as she did with Tommy. She was trying to protect my manhood. I realized I probably needed that. I was starting to feel a little hurt and jealous. I just watched my beautiful, sweet, sexy wife Jenni be penetrated by a younger attractive man's huge penis, pleasured and seeded by him as well. I was starting to think maybe this 3some thing wasn't for me. I said I was going to bed,and she said she was going to watch some tv, so that concluded the night.

Old 11-05-2016, 04:58 PM

Over the next few weeks, my wife and I had several arguments that were related to her being fucked by another man. I was the one who started them, as I was angry at her for being satisfied by another man's cock. I didn't think about it at the time, but I was laying the foundation for her to later decide not to cuckold me anymore because of my behavior. As time went along, I realized what an ass I was being, and apologized to her for my behavior. So now I started telling her we should do it again with Tommy. She said no way, not after how I behaved. It took some time, but eventually I talked her into it again. Tommy came over on 2 more occasions, and fucked her senseless. Something very interesting happened on the third occasion. We had just finished the first round of Tommy fucking Jenni. While I was out of the bedroom getting a beer, Tommy leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck when Joe is not here." My wife told me later she immediately told him she couldn't do it. He told her he knew she wanted to, and to think about it. We didn't talk about it the next day because we were hung over. The night after that, we were having a few beers, and I brought it up. I wanted to know what she really felt about it. After several beers, she admitted that having him come to our house while I was at work, and sucking him off and fucking him in our marital bed did actually sound quite titillating and taboo. I told her she should call him and tell him she wanted to do it. She resisted at first, but finally agreed to do it. We waited a few nights, so that we knew the following day that she would be alone at home, the kids would be in school, and no family or friends stopping by. She had a couple of beers, then called Tommy while I sat by her. She dialed his number, and when he answered, she said" Hi Tommy, it's Jenni. Remember what you asked me the other night? Well, I will be home alone tomorrow morning if you want to stop by." She told me later he said he would be there around 9am. She really didn't like the idea of morning sex, as she is NOT a morning person, but realized it was the only way to make this work. He didn't know I knew about this, he thought she was going behind my back, which made it even more exciting. I could not wait until the next day......

Old 11-06-2016, 08:51 PM

My wife hates to have her picture taken, even though she is so gorgeous. So video taping was out of the question. She did let me hide a digital voice recorder on the dresser by the bed. Tommy showed up as promised the next morning, and immediately got down to business. She was still in her nightie, and he kissed her and she led him to our bedroom. He got naked, but he wouldn't take his shoes off. She sucked his dick some, then they got on the bed and he fucked her missionary till she had cum 3 times. He had the amazing ability to stay rock hard, and not cum until he was ready. He would even be hard after he shot his load. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his big dick out and squirted on her belly. She told me she could tell he shot some seed in her though. He then immediately got dressed and said he had to go. He was terrified I would catch him there. He had no idea i talked her into it. I can't remember how many time he came over during the day for sure, I think it was 4 or 5 times. The last time he came over during the day, he wanted her to suck him off and swallow his load, but she refused, and told him she would suck him off, and could shoot on her titties, which he did. We did have one more nighttime session with me there during that time, but that was the end of our playing with Tommy. It just kind of died off. But Tommy's name would come up in our lives a few months later.......

Old 11-07-2016, 07:16 PM

I was extremely turned on by our experience with Tommy, our white bull. Although she would not openly admit it, I could tell my wife was loving it, too. She would always downplay it when we discussed, saying it wasn't that good, he was too quick to leave. she hated the morning thing, etc. When you have been together with someone for a long time like us, we had been married for 12 years then, you can read their feelings. She was loving the attention and dirty sex. Over some drinks one night weeks after our last time with Tommy, I said we should find another guy. Of course she immediately said no, we had done it and it was in our past. I kept pressing as we drank more, and she said where would we find someone? I said, "I am sure I can find a lot of guys who would love to fuck you." But, I told her, I thought that maybe we should go to a swingers club. She said it would have to out of town, so no one knew us. I told her that wouldn't be a problem because I didn't know of any in St. Augustine. So, I went on a search and found one. She agreed to go on the condition that there was no expectation she would do anything. I quickly agreed, as I was excited at the thought of just being there. She would not commit to a date, saying she would let me know when she was ready. A few weeks went by, and we were having cocktails on a Saturday afternoon, and I brought it up again. She said, "Let's go tonight." I could not believe my ears. We were going to the swingers club!! We got showered and dressed up, and we were on our way to Central Florida........

I love it...
Old 11-08-2016, 05:03 AM

Thumbs up I love it...

I love the excitement that you, your wife, and Tommy had. Incredible. Yes, quite often wifes do not admit just HOW great it was for fear of hurting our feelings or humiliating hubby, and also many people just don't want to share how good it was. My wife has been that way ever since we got married, downplaying the sexual excitement even though you have heard or watched demonstrated just HOW MUCH she gave herself of him and how much she came. I heard her saying "Oh my God, Oh my God, Greg!" and then when we talked about it a few weeks and months later, denying that she had an orgasm.

I had given her permission to have sex with Greg whenever she wanted, and she agreed to tell me about every time they did it. Well, she didn't tell me about most of the times they had sex. It was only when she asked me if I saw Greg's jacket in our bedroom that I found out that he was fucking her in our bed while I was at work. She did admit that it happened a number of times before, and I am sure it happened many times after that.

I could kick myself now that I didn't insist that she tell me about every time and to play with his cum in her pussy or to fuck her after he fucked her, even if it was hours later. I was too stupid even to check her used panties to see if he had fucked her or to jack off to her cum filled panties. I wasn't into eating pussy or cum back then, but OMG if I had to do it all over again, I WOULD do it.

Greg didn't know that I knew that he was fucking my wife, but i WISH we had told him and I WISH that we would have invited him to spend the night with my wife in our bed! There are a lot of things I wish I had done, including early on to suggest that she spend a weekend alone with him, something that she told me after the affair was over that she WISHED they had a weekend together instead of short amounts of time having sex, usually hurried sex.

She did occasionally mention that he had a big cock, and once with a gleam in her eye teased me by said it was HUGE and she like it that way and the way he fucked her hard and deep. But usually she downplayed that or didn't mention it even though she knew how turned on I got about that and how good he fucked her.

To the best of my knowledge, my wife hasn't fucked Greg after she told me she broke it off or that she has ever had sex with anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko241 View Post
My wife hates to have her picture taken, even though she is so gorgeous. So video taping was out of the question. She did let me hide a digital voice recorder on the dresser by the bed. Tommy showed up as promised the next morning, and immediately got down to business. She was still in her nightie, and he kissed her and she led him to our bedroom. He got naked, but he wouldn't take his shoes off. She sucked his dick some, then they got on the bed and he fucked her missionary till she had cum 3 times. He had the amazing ability to stay rock hard, and not cum until he was ready. He would even be hard after he shot his load. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his big dick out and squirted on her belly. She told me she could tell he shot some seed in her though. He then immediately got dressed and said he had to go. He was terrified I would catch him there. He had no idea i talked her into it. I can't remember how many time he came over during the day for sure, I think it was 4 or 5 times. The last time he came over during the day, he wanted her to suck him off and swallow his load, but she refused, and told him she would suck him off, and could shoot on her titties, which he did. We did have one more nighttime session with me there during that time, but that was the end of our playing with Tommy. It just kind of died off. But Tommy's name would come up in our lives a few months later.......

Old 11-08-2016, 12:35 PM

Wow, that is very hot, Whitecuck! i do believe I was the most turned on when my wife was fucking Tommy while I was at work, and I knew it.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:47 PM

I am going to shorten the story some for the sake of time, as I have become very busy lately. We picked up some beer before we arrived at the swingers club, as it is byob. Once we arrived, we looked around as we sipped several beers. Jenni started getting drunk, and I suggested we go into a private room and get naked and see what happens. Well, it wasn't that private. As soon as she got naked, she was surrounded by 3 men, a Hispanic, an Asian, and a Black man. Before we knew what was happening, the Asian was masturbating her clit with his short cock. The Black man positioned himself right by her head. He had a big dick, 8-9 inches and very thick.. To my shock, and delight, she started sucking him off. She was so turned on by the whole thing she just lost herself. The Asian shot his load onto her belly, and she continued sucking the Black guy while the Hispanic guy mounted her with a condom. His dick was about the size of mine, around 6-7 inches. He pumped her furiously and came in about 3 minutes. She then worked harder on the Black mans big cock, and he started grunting soon after and pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot several huge spurts of seed onto her face, hair and chest. It was our first visit to a club like that, and were surprised at how quick things happened. They three men all got dressed, said it was great and just walked out. I immediately mounted my wife and started fucking her, still covered with Asian and African seed. Looking at her covered in strange men's sperm,I blew my load in about a minute. I hoped she was as hooked as I was....

Old 11-25-2016, 09:37 PM

Thanks, it is incredibly hot to see another man fuck your wife. It is even better when he is a big stud with a huge hard dick. For me, the turn on is your wife, the mother of your children, being penetrated by another mans dick, that he is using your wife to pleasure himself, impregnate your sweet wife with his child. I love even more when it is a big strong black stud, with a big hard black dick. I hope he is thinking that he is taking the white man's pride, his white wife, and using her to satisfy the boiling urge in his loins. That there is no love on his part, he just uses her as a tool to satisfy the incredible sexual desire he has over and over because of his superior sexual prowess and stamina. As I will tell in the rest of our experiences with swinging, when I watched this big, black, lean, muscular he-man fucking my snow white wife until she screamed form a rush of orgasms cascading over her, I knew that nothing could replace that feeling for me.

Tags
big tits, black bull, cuckold, threesome, wife