Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Good Points
Old 04-14-2011, 01:27 PM

Default Good Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by the12meat View Post
Yea, I see where your concern lies. Unfortunately I didn't know them before the affair started so I'm not sure to what degree their sexual relationship is different now. All I know is what I am told by her, and to be honest, I'm not sure how much of it is fluffed to try to cater to my ego.

I guess if you truly love your husband and he does truly satisfy you sexually as well AND you allow him to participate in the activities, by being present, being the facilitator or whatever role he is interested in then I don't see why your new found pleasure and craving of black men should change what you two share at home. It most likely will be a different experience but probably not one that will make you want to change what's happening at home. Of course I am a man talking and we tend to change gears like that naturally. Just my opinion.
The fulfillment of fantasy is a very human desire. My experience has been that fulfilling my fantasy helps in all my affairs.

Now my wife has her own fantasy. It is a cuckquean. She wants to watch me make love to a beautiful woman. You think fulfilling the IR fantasy is a challenge try finding a straight woman who is into fucking husbands in front of their wives.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:09 AM

wifenstockings,

I would be interested to know how you are dealing with this and if you are considering having sex with a black man to have a first hand experience. I tried to view your profile and it's private, it would be good to have your profile filled and open so people can understand more about you.

I've read your posts and it looks to me both you and your husband are curious to try it. I believe if your marriage has strong foundations not only it will survive but your relationship with be enhanced with new and unique feelings. It doesn't matter if after going black you won't enjoy sex so much with your husband. I think that's normal. Most of the women who go black if they were totally sexually satisfied by their husbands they wouldn't do it in the first place. You should find greater pleasure with your lover otherwise why do it?

Don't forget the emotional contact you have with him and how many non sexual things bond you together. Even if you know he will not satisfy you sexually like a black man you would eagerly make love to your husband because you love him and he loves you. I believe watching you with a black man will bring you closer and will let all fantasies and secrets out in the open, if you have any. Experiencing "better" sex with another man will make you able to guide your non confident husband for more pleasurebale sex between you two.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:16 AM

I am divorced but I can tell you what my ex-wife told me while we were married. She had always been sexually promiscuous and I had always been a little submissive and attracted to those types of women. Though she said our sex was great (and it was) after I brought it up I told her I could tell she wanted more cock. She said she would take it if it was there but wouldn't cheat on me. So, after several months of discussion, we both realized it wasn't one particular person she was attracted to per se, it was just that she ultimately she had a need to fuck random yet hung bigger more handsome males and before me, she did it in secret. After realizing and bringing that to light, we agreed it may be pleasurable to try out setting her up with hung fit males to fuck her when she was horney and see how it goes. We agreed on a type: fit, tall, hung and cocky but white at first. Right away it was like an epiphany for us both when we looked into each others eyes while she was getting fucked. Immediately, we realized what she needed and eventually moved on to black men to service her, though not exclusively. When we would discuss our sessions, afterwards, she realized she always wanted big cock to slide out of her pussy and to cum inside her to satisfy her need to get bred by good looking hung studds. Toward the end of our marriage, we were getting close to bringing out her need to get bred by hung black or white studds that would be her full time lovers with me helping prepare and take care of the baby. I admitted how much I enjoyed facilitating and assisting her fill her pussy's need for cock and she admitted how much she appreciated me helping her get fucked and wanting her lovers baby at her tit. It would have been nice to have a live in but unfortunately, due to other circumstances the marriage fell apart.

Being single now, I do seek out similar minded women and enjoy watching my g/f's fuck black studds in front of me.